The Student Room Group

Middle class pupils of five are more articulate then poor adults

Scroll to see replies

Original post by soundofsilence
On a thread entitled ...are more articulate then adults ...

...arn't... ?

...Alot of poor student's are at university....

...There's people at university who can't even spell or speak in clear sentences....

good effort guys

Well, "good effort guys" should be "Good effort, guys." :rolleyes:
Reply 81
Original post by .Ali.
Did you expect anything else?

Of course children from more educated parents will become more educated themselves, partly due to genetics and partly due to upbringing.

Heil Hitler?
Reply 82
Original post by gleamingsun
Shut the **** up, bitch. Whores suck so don't talk with your mouth busy.

Didnt make sense, also I am a guy so stfu
Reply 83
Original post by Teveth
Heil Hitler?

How is that remotely facist? To ignore the genetic part to intelligence is pure ignorance.
This thread is hilarious.

People trying to gain the high ground by criticising others vocabulary. Brilliant.
Reply 85
Original post by .Ali.
How is that remotely facist? To ignore the genetic part to intelligence is pure ignorance.

Do you believe there to be intelligence differences between racial groups?
Reply 86
Original post by Teveth
Do you believe there to be intelligence differences between racial groups?

Well I haven't looked into it, but no, I don't. I don't think race is a primary factor in influencing one's intelligence.
Original post by Sereni
Didnt make sense, also I am a guy so stfu

That's why. Stop talking and keep sucking. That's:smile: what you are paid for. Bitch.
Original post by GodAtum
This says a lot about our society!

Quite true, at least in my experience. I remember using certain words when I was around five or six to my mother, to which she thought I was talking gibberish. Turns out, I was repeating certain words I had heard or read in books, and summarily deduced their definition.

Nothing has changed today, either. I have a much vaster command of the the language than my parents, friends and acquaintances, through precisely the same method. More conversation, more discussion, more reading and more activity in general all help cultivate such an intelligence.
Reply 89
That's why. Stop talking and keep sucking. That's:smile: what you are paid for. Bitch.

You employ male prostitutes?
Original post by Sereni
You employ male prostitutes?

You are paid for it. I never said you were paid by me.:cool: But, yes. You are a bitch.
Reply 91
You are paid for it. I never said you were paid by me.:cool: But, yes. You are a bitch.

well you are a fat bastard, and not the funny kind in austin powers.
Reply 92
Original post by GodAtum
Middle class pupils of five are more articulate then poor adults.

They're certainly more articulate than you.
Original post by Sereni
well you are a fat bastard, and not the funny kind in austin powers.

I'm a fat bastard with fat penis the females in your family fight for. You might be my son!:wink: Respect your father or face sodomization.
Reply 94
I can't believe you guys are essentially fighting over a story which has been published in the Daily Mail.

Anyone with half a brain cell would realise that this newspaper is full of bigoted, xenophobic, racist, scaremongering gutter-journalists spouting daily sh!t about cancer.

In fact its so reliable, it doesn't even tell you who wrote the article.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending