The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't personally see what religion has to do with it... people of any religion can be disgusted with bacon. Yes they might have gone over the top about it (not seen the video so I don't know whether someone said something to offend them in the first place) but it's just another excuse for the media to attack Islam. If the person having a go was a staff member of a company serving the bacon they should not be letting their personal views interfere with their work, but that counts for anybody working in a job; if you don't agree with the policies or what the company does/stands for and you feel that it would cause you offence, don't work there.

I love bacon but I wouldn't get upset if someone else said they hated it. It's my choice what I eat in my own home or at a restaurant or a fast food place, so everyone else's opinion doesn't matter to me.
(edited 13 years ago)
[QUOTE="thebestusernameever;29485843"]Anyone else seen this fairly recent video from Australia?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s&feature=player_embedded

Tbh the idea of a halal KFC shouldn't even exist in the first place, why bend over backwards for these people?

EDIT: Since the video in question has been "debunked" the outrageous overreactions of muslims can still be seen not only in that video but in others as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=137QG-6n5z0&NR=1 <--- Sick, should be locked up then deported for inciting hatred.

EDIT 2: I went and looked for Christian demonstrations similar to the one above and found none.

Ever heard of the wesboro baptist church? they protest soldier's funerals shouting that their deaths are because "God hates fags" and America is sympathetic to the "homosexual agenda". They're also really famous so you didn't look hard... The world is full of hateful ****s who don't represent the majority opinion, do yourself a favour and don't rise to it, even more important don't promote hate back. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by SolarElephant
Actually no I don't think it is a religion. Countries "notably Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Belgium and the United Kingdom, refuse to grant Scientology religious recognition".

No, they refuse to grant the CHURCH of Scientology religious recognition for obvious reasons. No-one can dictate to people that their religious beliefs aren't religious - what else would they be? Delusions? You can say that about any "religion".

And not related to your post but I find it highly ironic people complain that Halal causes suffering to the animal, in a thread about KFC, a company that ensures millions of chickens spend their whole life suffering in disgusting, crampt cages.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 83
Religious affiliation has nothing to do with it. You are obviously trying to cause conflict, if you have a problem with Muslims go out on the road and confront them dont sit on your armchair behind your computer screen shooting your mouth off.
Original post by thebestusernameever
Anyone else seen this fairly recent video from Australia?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s&feature=player_embedded

Tbh the idea of a halal KFC shouldn't even exist in the first place, why bend over backwards for these people?

EDIT: Since the video in question has been "debunked" the outrageous overreactions of muslims can still be seen not only in that video but in others as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=137QG-6n5z0&NR=1 <--- Sick, should be locked up then deported for inciting hatred.

EDIT 2: I went and looked for Christian demonstrations similar to the one above and found none.

Original post by zxh800
And the other half the story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlJjjhGt0E0

Video description:

He's made a right mug out of you.
Reply 85
Original post by Cybele
What actually happened for the guy to kick off like that? Was it seriously only being recorded that caused him to flip?

basically he didn't want to be recorded, so got angry, where these ***** took advantage in providing questions with desirable responses for the camera. all for the media to continue portraying a bad image for muslims. it's actually pathetic.
Reply 86
Original post by MoMatrix
Religious affiliation has nothing to do with it. You are obviously trying to cause conflict, if you have a problem with Muslims go out on the road and confront them dont sit on your armchair behind your computer screen shooting your mouth off.

dude, the guy is clearly a keyboard warrior :rolleyes:
Reply 87
Original post by Humz7
dude, the guy is clearly a keyboard warrior :rolleyes:

This guy has an agenda about Muslims but I know if he comes out on the road he won't say what he thinks. So who is the keyboard warrior?
Reply 88
I sympathise with that guy - He's trying to make a living, only for some ass-holes to take the piss, on film, safe behind their 'customer is always right' mantra. He's probably lost his job.
Reply 89
Classic Muslims!!
Reply 90
LOL, OP got thread fail. Oh and OP, next time try posting the whole story not just the part where you want people to hate any sort of religion. :smile:
I like bacon.
Original post by TwelveO'Clock
That was very well put together. Positive rep (ran out) Atleast you have put a decent point across, the OP has a very different intention.

Original post by thebestusernameever
I love the number of Muslims addressing the second video, absolutely sickening how they're allowed to do that. I wonder how long it would take for me to be arrested after pulling a stunt like that.

Five minutes?
Reply 94
Original post by MoMatrix
This guy has an agenda about Muslims but I know if he comes out on the road he won't say what he thinks. So who is the keyboard warrior?

exactly! he'll speak a load **** sitting at home on his computer, but if it were face to face he'd be nowhere to be seen.
the 'thebestusernameever' douche.. what a mug.
Why is everyone assuming the OP's description is incorrect and the second poster's description is correct? Surely either side could have been lying.
Reply 96
Whats Halal KFC ?and since when did KFC do bacon to start with?

just watched the video its only 'DONT ****IN RECORD ME' you don't even hear the mention of Bacon. I don't think recording your trip to a fast food place is normal ... the same reaction could come from anyone - im sure if you work in a public place in a job you hate you wouldnt want to be recorded by a stranger.

the only place i ever filmed is at mcdonalds at the counter because i was winding my friend up who was serving me telling her that i only wanted 1 chip not a pack, and an apple pie without the apple in it then 'demanded' to speak to her manager. The other customers looked on confused and appalled by what i was saying. lol.
(edited 13 years ago)
I like how the refuting video is mad about stereotypes.

Then uses a video of one lunatic guy to attack the American and Israeli governments.
Reply 98
lol loving the horsey grunt at 0.14 :L, but anyway i think it was retarded of him to act that way. I mean everyone is intitled to their own view so just leave it and dont act that way.
Original post by Loat
I like how the refuting video is mad about stereotypes.

Then uses a video of one lunatic guy to attack the American and Israeli governments.

No. It's saying why are Muslims scapegoats,when the minority do that,just like the minority of Jews who don't get media recognition

Latest

Trending

Trending