The Student Room Group
i heard its 14 days.
Reply 2
Like I told you earlier, go for it and if you don't get sheffield, never mind. worth the try, go for it.
Reply 3
drsmeeth
Like I told you earlier, go for it and if you don't get sheffield, never mind. worth the try, go for it.

If i got into the real sheffield i will be well chuffed BUT i will stop myself from getting over excited till i see "conditional" XD
Reply 4
You can change your choices within 14 days of the date your application was processed. Call UCAS up and have your PIN ready.
Reply 5
Do you mean just adding a choice? You can't do that and will have to change one of your original choices...
Reply 6
Helen_w
Do you mean just adding a choice? You can't do that and will have to change one of your original choices...

AeroScap
with all 6 places taken up

Choice of university or college
You cannot normally change your choice of college or university after we have received your application. But if there are exceptional reasons, such as a change in your family circumstances or any personal problems, you should ask your school or college (or your academic referee if you have already left) to write to us, explaining the situation and recommending that you are allowed to change.

Latest

Trending

Trending