This discussion is closed.
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
Then degrade themselves in the future...
Thats quite a good one. Well played 1-nil
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
But congregate with inferior specimens, so that they appear all the more perfect.
Touche. A good quote.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Nobody's perfect, therefore...
Ahem! I am!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But congregate with inferior specimens, so that they appear all the more perfect.
self delusion perhaps?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Ahem! I am!
Well yes but we're biased aren't we
Custard
Rep:
?
You, my friend, have never met me.
So is that an invite to be your friend (as you can not see my face i'm pulling a rather cheesey grin)
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Custard if u are feeling somewhat dried up in the insults department u should try reading the king of insults = Oscar Wilde - he was a master and just because he is dead it doesnt mean his humour is beyond the course of recall - there u should find a bounty of sharp wit and dark humour
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
So is that an invite to be your friend (as you can not see my face i'm pulling a rather cheesey grin)
Actually, I was just being patronising.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL, I like this one!
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But i called someone a tree.
Sometimes i just leave the person alone with just a ever lasting comment such as, (it helps if you know the situation in which i live of course but..) You simply look at the person with a hint of utmost disgust on your face and gently turn to your friend and say "Danyel, we are so much better than that" look at the ground she stands on then turn. Oh, the girl in question look so green. It was a classic. Of course she came back with something along the lines of
"shut-up you fat whore"
But you know in the middle of a blazing argument you have to fire out a couple of good insults. Don't you?
thats the situation i liv in, thers was a girl @ my school calld danyel but she was a total *****, i havent seen hersinc our leaving day...yay!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - therefore I will try my very best to be quite unlike Mr White
Custard
Rep:
?
Actually, I was just being patronising.
I read it wrong as i was trying to kick my cat off the computer chair at the same time. i being the clumsy reader i am read it as "yo, my friend we have never met" So, yes i'm see the patronising centre oozing out as we type.
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sasha D)
thats the situation i liv in, thers was a girl @ my school calld danyel but she was a total *****, i havent seen hersinc our leaving day...yay!
Well my Danyel (actually iys danielle but I'm from oldham so we say it and write it as danyel in slang meetings) Well anyways is lovely and dark like me.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
ok

*knocks mr white out of the way*
o eric u crak me up! lol
Custard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - so i will try my very best to be quite unlike Mr White
And you fine fellow, I'd like to have at my dinner party with Jimmy carr (my idol) Jonny wilkinson (Oh fit one) tony blair (the pompous liar) and a couple of others who i will research into, such as cleopatra of course (the modern women of yesterday)
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - therefore I will try my very best to be quite unlike Mr White
You know you can't resist mimicking me.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And you fine fellow, I'd like to have at my dinner party with Jimmy carr (my idol) Jonny wilkinson (Oh fit one) tony blair (the waiter) and a couple of others who i will research into, such as cleopatra of course
Thanks be to thee very much - much obliged
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You know you can't resist mimicking me.
But then i would have to hide myself in my room for hours on end making as many conceited and air-headed remarks as possible. And i have a fair few to make if i am to catch up to u dear boy
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Jesus Christ son of the lord, I'm going to shut up because I'm sounding like a ditzy blonde! Not that i have anything against blondes, i mean my mum is natural blonde and they are not all thick, its just that...I'm just going to sit in the corner and be quiet, yes Clare thats best be quiet, and now your are talking to yourself. Oh No!
who the hell is clair?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
who the hell is clair?
That's her name.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (238)
61.82%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.68%
No- I want it (104)
27.01%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.49%

Watched Threads