Turn on thread page Beta

Insults watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Great minds think alike, as sadly do Sasha D and Eric Bischoff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    who the hell is clair?
    I'm clare and we will clear one thing up its CLARE not clair. I hate my name been spelt wrong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Great minds think alike, as sadly do Sasha D and Eric Bischoff.
    oi! i dont think the same as eric bischoff!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    I'm clare and we will clear one thing up its CLARE not clair. I hate my name been spelt wrong!
    ok CLARE!!!!!!!!!i sense a slight bit of paranoya......did u receive alot of...'mispellings' of ur name as a child? it could be y ure lashing out now

ReputationRep:
    ok CLARE!!!!!!!!!i sense a slight bit of paranoya......did u receive alot of...'mispellings' of ur name as a child? it could be y ure lashing out now
    And you might be lashing out at all the traumatic spelling corrections you received in your life

ReputationRep:
    i found this on the internet a while back. A novel way to say shut up:

Shut up before I wire your eyeballs to a defibrillator; set the voltage to Kill, and smile as you go flying around the flashing coop like a beheaded multicolored, fire-farting chicken before collapsing conveniently at my feet so I can piss-out the flames and feed the remains of your fried gimp carcass to the pigs.

just thought id share, if you havnt seen it already

ReputationRep:
    And you might be lashing out at all the traumatic spelling corrections you received in your life
    my god! *throws arms around ZJuwelH - her hero*
    uve just saved me thousands of pounds worth of councilling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.ahmad3)
    i found this on the internet a while back. A novel way to say shut up:

Shut up before I wire your eyeballs to a defibrillator; set the voltage to Kill, and smile as you go flying around the flashing coop like a beheaded multicolored, fire-farting chicken before collapsing conveniently at my feet so I can piss-out the flames and feed the remains of your fried gimp carcass to the pigs.

just thought id share, if you havnt seen it already
    yes. thank you.

ReputationRep:
    my god! *throws arms around ZJuwelH - her hero*
    uve just saved me thousands of pounds worth of councilling!
    Err well thank you <attempts to release before Infinity sees this>

But did I say I wasn't going to charge

ReputationRep:
    Err well thank you <attempts to release before Infinity sees this>

But did I say I wasn't going to charge
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I used to know somebody who called people 'a paralysed piece of poo'....in their defence, it was a rather long time ago when we were very little! It didn't really work though, they just got laughed at, which kinda defeated the point really...

ReputationRep:
    Everyone spells my name wrong, even now, my godmother spells it wrong for goodness sake. I'm only 13 I can't help it if I'm not as good at spelling as an 17 year old, can I?

ReputationRep:
    I usually have an insult of the week: this week its 'mollusc.' Once someone gave me the insult 'eggplant,' as in 'you useless eggplant!'
    Calling people lowly forms of animal and vegetable, I find, always amuses and offends.

"You fight like a dairy farmer!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    "You fight like a dairy farmer!"
    My left testicle makes more sense to be on this earth than you do. (Not you Harry Potter, I just clicked on the wrong 'reply' button) hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    My standard insult: "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries".
    i fart in your general direction

ReputationRep:
    Most of these insults are rubbish, the key to insulting people, is not to go overboard, so saying stuff like:

'You're such a <insert word here>' is the best approach, the best words are, ********, retard, stupid ****.

Sarcasm works a treat too

ReputationRep:
    The doctors will ask how this (INSERT OBJECT HERE) got there!

Sugested objects:
    Chair
    Boot
    Mime artist
    Tree
    Hammer
    Desk
    Whatever is in your hand
    Whatever is in their hand

ReputationRep:
    im lost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    hey claire. sorry lol my sisters is clare an hates it spelt wrong too. hang on.,.. custard! u theif!!!!!

but then again, must mean my name is good if soemone else wants it yaaaaay! hi!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.