Van Mildert - Durham Watch

This discussion is closed.
angel18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by samsalama86)
hello everyone, i'm hoping to go to Durham next year. I have a conditional offer of ABB to do philosophy at Van Mildert. Is there anyone else who has applied for philosophy and/or is going to Van Mildert? I went to the open day in march and thought it was amazing, met soooo many cool people. Quite impressed with the drink prices at Van Mildert Bar too!
hey iv got an offer for philosophy n theology at mildert so glad ders others doin phil not found any theology ppl there yet tho!!! ah wel
shilling
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by interiority)
:eek: Don't make me knock the egg off of your spoon. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Don't you dare! Or I'll, I'll...set an olympic standard zombie duck on you!!!
serendipity
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was talking to some friends the other day, and they told me I was an idiot for applying to a girls college, because, according to them, English lit. is a "girly" subject, and there won't be any guys in my course, lol.[/QUOTE]Funnily enough, at other unis i've looked at (and applied to) for English, there've been hardly any guys, and any that were doing English were ugly. BUT, at Durham, it was noted by lots of us that a far higher number of guys were doing English, and I even spotted a couple of REALLY fit ones! Sarah, I'll fight you for them!
shilling
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
Sarah, I'll fight you for them!
*Roles up sleeves*...

*funny cowboy music plays in background*

...Durham aint big enough for the both of us Kate.
shilling
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by interiority)
Heehee, I'll be referee! WWF (or whatever it is now) style.
"World wildelife fund"?...I wasn't *really* planning to kill her, you know. You needn't worry about her extinction.
serendipity
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shilling)
"World wildelife fund"?...I wasn't *really* planning to kill her, you know. You needn't worry about her extinction.
heehee! well I am already an endagered species...I'm an only child!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads