Mr White's Special Predicament Watch

This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
create a new account and forward all your old pms into there- it can kinda be your storage account.

lou xxx
but downloading them would be much more sensible *read all the post 1st before you reply louisa*

lou xxx
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Amigos, I have a problem. My PM inbox is full, but I don't want to delete any of my messages - what should I do to get around this conundrum?

(Rep for the most novel suggestion)

P.S. If anyone thinks that this thread counts as pointless spamming, feel free to PM me and complain.
Create a scrapbook full of your favourite parts of PMs.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Print them all out! Waste a few trees at the same time as a whole lotta ink and you can enjoy them on the move!
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Harsh comments? I wouldn't really count "Mr White you're really stoopid" as harsh, would you?
My my ur rose tinted spectacles seem to obscure ur vision from the truth of the brilliance of my comment - indeed ur comment trivialises the intended sentiment somewhat but this is to be understood given the feebleness of ur mind and patent lack of wit old boy
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
My my ur rose tinted spectacles seem to obscure ur vision from the truth of the brilliance of my comment - indeed ur comment trivialises the intended sentiment somewhat but this is to be understood given the feebleness of ur mind and lack of wit old boy
Is there a fight going on?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Is there a fight going on?
nah - more a creative sparring - these are our attempts at outflanking each other with witty comments
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
All I see is long words with no punctuation to make it easier to read or comprehensible. Sort it out!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im sure this has been said already, but you have the option of downloading them all. better still you can download in xml format, which means you can build a webpage that will show them in the original style of the board, for a better viewing experience.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
http://www.uk-learning.net/memberlis...sts&order=desc

Look at this! I really should stop spending so much time on here. From tommorow no more than 1 hour a day.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Create a scrapbook full of your favourite parts of PMs.
2 b honest i find that alittle obsessive - verging on psychotic
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
2 b honest i find that alittle obsessive - verging on psychotic
LOL he could also go to the pictures of members thread and stick pictures of us all in his scrap book. We'll always be with him.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL he could also go to the pictures of members thread and stick pictures of us all in his scrap book. We'll always be with him.
Doesnt bear thinking about
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Doesnt bear thinking about
A picture of you with a loveheart are your photo, with the caption 'I love Kurdt Morello'... mwah.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A picture of you with a loveheart are your photo, with the caption 'I love Kurdt Morello'... mwah.
is that what u would like on ur bedside table?! My dear we barely even know each other - this is highly inappropriate and i shall have no part in it
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
is that what u would like on ur bedside table?! My dear we dont even know each other - this is highly inappropriate and i shall have no part in it
Ah no Mr White said he wanted it since you two are such good friends!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ah no Mr White said he wanted it since you two are such good friends!
Well in his case i couldnt state my case more strongly - particularly as i do not tend to indulge in relationships of that nature
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well in his case i couldnt state my case more strongly - particularly as i do not tend to indulge in relationships of that nature
Oh but it'd look so nice in his scrap book!
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Amigos, I have a problem. My PM inbox is full, but I don't want to delete any of my messages - what should I do to get around this conundrum?

(Rep for the most novel suggestion)

P.S. If anyone thinks that this thread counts as pointless spamming, feel free to PM me and complain.
i havent read the thread but

http://www.uk-learning.net/private.p...dpm&dowhat=txt

tbh
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh but it'd look so nice in his scrap book!
Oh well if ur insisting i could make an exception just this once!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (151)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.44%
No- I want it (69)
27.82%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads