Girls - How many of you own a vibrator?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
anon as embarressing, I'm a virgin and sexually frustrated, but i'm not in a relationship and don't want to go around having sex with anyone.

Considering buying a vibrator, is is weird for a virgin to use a vibrator?

Just out of curiosity, how many girls own a vibrator??
grape:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's not weird for a virgin to own a vibrator!
Walter Ego
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's weird to be a virgin though
trooper6
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
anon as embarressing, I'm a virgin and sexually frustrated, but i'm not in a relationship and don't want to go around having sex with anyone.

Well I’m a man, but I have reason to believe that most women do own and use a vibrator regularly.

If I were to guess, I would say that 70+% of women over age 18 do own a vibrator and use them on a regular basis.

Google is your friend and I can’t offer any further advice without risking getting my pee pee slapped again.
JenKat
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have 2 vibrators. It's not weird at all for a virgin to have one. The only thing I would say is it might be an idea to start off with something fairly small. Most websites have suggestions specifically for those who haven't bought a vibrator before.
Nessie31
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ann summers toys for beginners there you'll find an answer!
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
I have 4 - 3 bullets and a vibe. Would seriously recommend looking at the ann summers website or visiting one of their branches, that's your best bet
Anonymous #3
Report 10 years ago
Is it embarrasing buying one, though? I'm a virgin and have been considering buying one for a while now but never been able to pluck up the courage to buy one.
Anonymous #3
Report 10 years ago
^^^^

And I can't buy online as my parents read my bank ststements so they'd know!
She_Bittersweet
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ive got one recently and well im quite disappointed. Doesnt do much for me, nowhere near as the real thing.
Tw1x
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't own one, pleasuring myself doesnt feel half as good as the real thing and I'm just left feeling more frustrated.
Blueflare
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope. Don't they make noise? I wouldn't want people to hear...
Anonymous #4
Report 10 years ago
www.lovehoney.com is also really good, it has everything
purple_peach
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i own a vibrator, but im not a virgin, but why not? go get yourself one. x
Newton4
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The best £10 ive ever spent , ann summers bullet is small but definitely worth it .
thelittleredfox
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tw1x)
I don't own one, pleasuring myself doesnt feel half as good as the real thing and I'm just left feeling more frustrated.
This, I've owned several in the past and currently still have a bullet an ex bought for me, but I don't actually like them or find them pleasurable and I think their over-rated. Fingers are better than a vibe, but a man is far superior to anything
thelittleredfox
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Um, why don't you just save the money and go for manual stimulation? Vibrators aren't that great. Giving yourself orgasms may take the edge off sexual frustration, but it isn't the same as having sex with a man.

Not weird for a virgin to use a vibrator though, most vibes you don't insert anyway and I never found the ones you did pleasurable. Most girls who use them just use them on the clit, in which case you might as well just be masturbating.
Jenny_Jazz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes I have some. Don't worry about it just get one, they are great.
Doc Frost
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
It’s been 10 years. I’d like to think she’s no longer a virgin.
Anonymous #5
Report 4 days ago

I just recently bought one (from Beauty Bay, great discreet packaging btw) for the first time at 23. Best. Decision. Ever.

And no doesn't matter whether you're a virgin or not. 2021 is all about self-love. Go for it!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (244)
51.48%
No (230)
48.52%

Watched Threads