The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Sasha D
i was just thinking about how young girls 2day wear ALOT of rings, 2 the extent that they hav 3/4 on 1finger!!!!!!! I mean, do u agree that this is 2 many???
+has ne1 els noticed this?

no
Reply 2
yes
Reply 3
SpAnIsH_fLy
yes

it pisses me off
Reply 4
yes, i thought the exact same thing when they said they were anouncing another LOTR sequel.
Reply 5
Nope. Though I've seen loads of people with many bracelets on their wrist. Sorry, random comment!
Reply 6
what is the point of having more than 2 rings on one hand. its effin jewelry, its supposed to be a couple to decorate yourself with, not so much that it adds to your own weight by kilograms.

it just looks crap, as if ur showin everyone, look, im not poor, i got loads of money to spend on crap jewelery. whereas a rich person doesn't wear that much 'bling bling'.

'bling bling' should be renamed to 'cling cling' as the amount of jewels on people will make them cling cling.
Reply 7
SasunD
what is the point of having more than 2 rings on one hand. its effin jewelry, its supposed to be a couple to decorate yourself with, not so much that it adds to your own weight by kilograms.

it just looks crap, as if ur showin everyone, look, im not poor, i got loads of money to spend on crap jewelery. whereas a rich person doesn't wear that much 'bling bling'.

'bling bling' should be renamed to 'cling cling' as the amount of jewels on people will make them cling cling.

hehe, i think tho alot of the time, its da girls that get in fights....itd hurt more if u gt punchd with a fist full of sharp rings...n i think theyr well aware of this!
From where I come from these girls are called 'townies'. They also wear 'designer' brands like Kappa, Adiadas and Nike and hang outside corner shops at night. Hence being called the 'Kappa Slappa Spar Posse' Some decide, for what ever reason to buy quality English brands like Burberry and Hackett, even though they live on council estates. One of my favourite townie things is when girls wear ear rings which you could hula hoop in. Classy.
Reply 9
Joey_Johns
From where I come from these girls are called 'townies'. They also wear 'designer' brands like Kappa, Adiadas and Nike and hang outside corner shops at night. Hence being called the 'Kappa Slappa Spar Posse' Some decide, for what ever reason to buy quality English brands like Burberry and Hackett, even though they live on council estates. One of my favourite townie things is when girls wear ear rings which you could hula hoop in. Classy.

were u live? i hate townies their horrible they cause trouble and hate any one who doesnt look like them and wots with the earings and the jackets that dont fit
Reply 10
I have one ring, one braclet and two necklaces and a watch. That's all I wear.
Reply 11
NikNak
I have one ring, one braclet and two necklaces and a watch. That's all I wear.

clothes! forgot to mention clothes!! :wink:
Reply 12
I dont understand it at all, but I'm a guy. I wear one ring but it means something to me, it's not a fashion accessory. Though i'm not married or engaged :eek: By wearing that much metal your just making yourself a very good lightning rod!
Reply 13
Lbar
I dont understand it at all, but I'm a guy. I wear one ring but it means something to me, it's not a fashion accessory. Though i'm not married or engaged :eek: By wearing that much metal your just making yourself a very good lightning rod!

maybe if they encase themselves with enough rings they'll make good faraday cages
Reply 14
NikNak
clothes! forgot to mention clothes!! :wink:

lol! that actually made me giggle quite a lot.

i always wear a necklace, a silver bracelet + a stupid beady one + watch + earrings... but i don't ever wear rings, they just annoy me.

oh yeah, and i do wear clothes too.

lou xxx
angel D
were u live? i hate townies their horrible they cause trouble and hate any one who doesnt look like them and wots with the earings and the jackets that dont fit

I'm from Lancashire, there are a lot in certain places specifically Preston. I dont live near Preston but a few of my friends live near it and I used to go there quite a bit. Its heaving with Townies there.
Sasha D
i was just thinking about how young girls 2day wear ALOT of rings, 2 the extent that they hav 3/4 on 1finger!!!!!!! I mean, do u agree that this is 2 many???
+has ne1 els noticed this?

I don't wear any rings...strange that is... neither have i noticed my freinds wearing more than two at the least...

Latest

Trending

Trending