This discussion is closed.
Sasha D
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i was just thinking about how young girls 2day wear ALOT of rings, 2 the extent that they hav 3/4 on 1finger!!!!!!! I mean, do u agree that this is 2 many???
+has ne1 els noticed this?
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
i was just thinking about how young girls 2day wear ALOT of rings, 2 the extent that they hav 3/4 on 1finger!!!!!!! I mean, do u agree that this is 2 many???
no
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes
Sasha D
Rep:
?
(Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
yes
it pisses me off
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes, i thought the exact same thing when they said they were anouncing another LOTR sequel.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nope. Though I've seen loads of people with many bracelets on their wrist. Sorry, random comment!
SasunD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what is the point of having more than 2 rings on one hand. its effin jewelry, its supposed to be a couple to decorate yourself with, not so much that it adds to your own weight by kilograms.

it just looks crap, as if ur showin everyone, look, im not poor, i got loads of money to spend on crap jewelery. whereas a rich person doesn't wear that much 'bling bling'.

'bling bling' should be renamed to 'cling cling' as the amount of jewels on people will make them cling cling.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
(Original post by SasunD)
what is the point of having more than 2 rings on one hand. its effin jewelry, its supposed to be a couple to decorate yourself with, not so much that it adds to your own weight by kilograms.

it just looks crap, as if ur showin everyone, look, im not poor, i got loads of money to spend on crap jewelery. whereas a rich person doesn't wear that much 'bling bling'.

'bling bling' should be renamed to 'cling cling' as the amount of jewels on people will make them cling cling.
hehe, i think tho alot of the time, its da girls that get in fights....itd hurt more if u gt punchd with a fist full of sharp rings...n i think theyr well aware of this!
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
From where I come from these girls are called 'townies'. They also wear 'designer' brands like Kappa, Adiadas and Nike and hang outside corner shops at night. Hence being called the 'Kappa Slappa Spar Posse' Some decide, for what ever reason to buy quality English brands like Burberry and Hackett, even though they live on council estates. One of my favourite townie things is when girls wear ear rings which you could hula hoop in. Classy.
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
From where I come from these girls are called 'townies'. They also wear 'designer' brands like Kappa, Adiadas and Nike and hang outside corner shops at night. Hence being called the 'Kappa Slappa Spar Posse' Some decide, for what ever reason to buy quality English brands like Burberry and Hackett, even though they live on council estates. One of my favourite townie things is when girls wear ear rings which you could hula hoop in. Classy.
were u live? i hate townies their horrible they cause trouble and hate any one who doesnt look like them and wots with the earings and the jackets that dont fit
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have one ring, one braclet and two necklaces and a watch. That's all I wear.
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
I have one ring, one braclet and two necklaces and a watch. That's all I wear.
clothes! forgot to mention clothes!!
Lbar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I dont understand it at all, but I'm a guy. I wear one ring but it means something to me, it's not a fashion accessory. Though i'm not married or engaged :eek: By wearing that much metal your just making yourself a very good lightning rod!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lbar)
I dont understand it at all, but I'm a guy. I wear one ring but it means something to me, it's not a fashion accessory. Though i'm not married or engaged :eek: By wearing that much metal your just making yourself a very good lightning rod!
maybe if they encase themselves with enough rings they'll make good faraday cages
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
clothes! forgot to mention clothes!!
lol! that actually made me giggle quite a lot.

i always wear a necklace, a silver bracelet + a stupid beady one + watch + earrings... but i don't ever wear rings, they just annoy me.

oh yeah, and i do wear clothes too.

lou xxx
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by angel D)
were u live? i hate townies their horrible they cause trouble and hate any one who doesnt look like them and wots with the earings and the jackets that dont fit
I'm from Lancashire, there are a lot in certain places specifically Preston. I dont live near Preston but a few of my friends live near it and I used to go there quite a bit. Its heaving with Townies there.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
I don't wear any rings...strange that is... neither have i noticed my freinds wearing more than two at the least...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads