How long does it take to Uni of Bristol to reply?

Watch
LY9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi, I've turned in my UCAS application december 8th and heard back from all of my universities except for Bristol. I has been now 6 weeks and 5 days and still didn't hear from them. Does anyone know how long does it take them to reply ?
[email protected]
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bristol are traditionally one of the latest ones. I didn't even have an interview till February.
LY9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
wow really ? Thanks.
Do you go to Bristol now ? or which uni ?
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by LY9)
wow really ? Thanks.
Do you go to Bristol now ? or which uni ?
Yeah I'm at Bristol now, doing Aero Eng.
Pheebs1201
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I sent mine off start of october and heard back 14th January.

However there are people who sent theirs off the same time as me who still havent heard so I wouldnt worry.
ice_cube
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
They are notoriously slow, sorry :p:

It doesnt mean anything good or bad, just that they have a vast number of applications to process.
Jacobic
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it depends what course you have applied for i suppose i heard back after a few weeks, i think i applied in November but i think i was a bit lucky
aankhi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
Yeah I'm at Bristol now, doing Aero Eng.

I applied to Bristol too. What can you tell me about student life in Bristol? I'm a pretty urbane person and I like to have an extensive social life. At the same time, I like peace and quiet sometimes (I mean I don't like excessive partying) and I don't treat booze to be the equivalent of water. So, do you think it is a place I'd enjoy in? How is the student Union?
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by aankhi)
I applied to Bristol too. What can you tell me about student life in Bristol? I'm a pretty urbane person and I like to have an extensive social life. At the same time, I like peace and quiet sometimes (I mean I don't like excessive partying) and I don't treat booze to be the equivalent of water. So, do you think it is a place I'd enjoy in? How is the student Union?
There are ample clubs in Bristol and lots and lots of pubs too, I doubt you'll be disappointed in that respect. I'm not a great clubber as it is anyway, so it's defo fine just to stay in a bit, there's lots of nice restaurants if you want a nce relaxed night out Can't say I go to the SU much, not really in the best location
rodcarter
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I submitted my application Dec 8th and haven't heard anything back yet. It's for a Politics course. Should I be worried?
pliticshub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rodcarter)
I submitted my application Dec 8th and haven't heard anything back yet. It's for a Politics course. Should I be worried?
No I haven't heard anything back about politics course for Bristol so you're not the only one
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by pliticshub)
No I haven't heard anything back about politics course for Bristol so you're not the only one
6 years later I’m sure your reassurance means the world to them, they can finally relax
pliticshub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zxyn)
6 years later I’m sure your reassurance means the world to them, they can finally relax
oh sorry i didn't see the date !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.97%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (673)
41.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.23%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.54%

Watched Threads