drinking songs/chants to sing with the girls...

Watch
jenkinsjx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey guys, no doubt a lot of you know a few good drinking songs you sing with your mates before or on a night out!! you know the usual rugby chants or what ever...

me and the girls off on holidays so we are looking for a few..

HELP PLEASE

just a lil example.. I like to drink with…. NAME.. cause NAME is my mate, and when I drink with NAME she gets it down in 8.. 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 haha
Bradhsbdgabdsvs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Cheers to (name) she’s true blue, she’s a piss pot thru and thru, she’s a b.a.s.t.a.r.d so they say, she tried to go to heaven but she went the other way she went down, down,.,.,., ( starts drinking on first down and repeat down till finished)Another one to sing after that is real men go again reall men go agai, reall men go again,.,. (Repeat till they start drinking another drink) A drinking chant/game is you play thunder struck and sing along to it and every time it says thunder someone stops skulling and the person to there left starts skulling till the next thunder or till they finish there drink 🍻
Bradhsbdgabdsvs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Cheers to (name) she’s true blue, she’s a piss pot thru and thru, she’s a ******* so they say, she tried to go to heaven but she went the other way she went down, down,.,.,., ( starts drinking on first down and repeat down till finished)Another one to sing after that is real men go again reall men go agai, reall men go again,.,. (Repeat till they start drinking another drink) A drinking chant/game is you play thunder struck and sing along to it and every time it says thunder someone stops skulling and the person to there left starts skulling till the next thunder or till they finish there drink 🍻
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bradhsbdgabdsvs)
Cheers to (name) she’s true blue, she’s a piss pot thru and thru, she’s a ******* so they say, she tried to go to heaven but she went the other way she went down, down,.,.,., ( starts drinking on first down and repeat down till finished)Another one to sing after that is real men go again reall men go agai, reall men go again,.,. (Repeat till they start drinking another drink) A drinking chant/game is you play thunder struck and sing along to it and every time it says thunder someone stops skulling and the person to there left starts skulling till the next thunder or till they finish there drink 🍻
OP has probably found some after seven long years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (91)
57.59%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (18)
11.39%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (20)
12.66%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (11)
6.96%
I haven't started researching yet (9)
5.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.7%

Watched Threads