Neek?!What kind slang is that?? Watch

User570431
Badges: 15
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I hear loads of people saying to other people "your a neek"
From what I know and see...

A neek is someone who will grow up and go on to be successful, while the “cool” kids find out that their street cred and their stolen phones don’t mean to anybody in the real world.
or
A word used predominantly by Chavs to describe anyone with an ounce of brain or generally anyone who doesn’t listen to certain music, wear a huge hoody and txt the guy standing nearest to him with his stolen phone.

Does anyone else think this or has seen this?
What do you think?
Smelly Ellie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Who said neeks weren't cool? And anyway, I'd take it as a compliment. But yeah, lame word.

Plus just because someone is a 'chav' it doesn't make them a criminal.
Etoile
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Pretty much, yeah. It's a combination of nerd and geek.
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're a neek.

:pierre:
lazy smurf
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Chav "you neek!" you "shut up and clean my boots"
Ooo'Yeah
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I haven't heard that word in a while It used to get used loads a couple of years ago round my school eurghh.
mehhhw/e
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
People are coming up with slang terms everyday, and I feel like I'm the last to know. Didn't really understand the concept of 'sick' when the guys in my secondary school used it to describe something that was actually good until the end of my GCSEs...
User570431
Badges: 15
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by mehhhw/e)
People are coming up with slang terms everyday, and I feel like I'm the last to know. Didn't really understand the concept of 'sick' when the guys in my secondary school used it to describe something that was actually good until the end of my GCSEs...
Lol guess they dont say that in college/ sixth form then?
swagboi95
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
dis neek ritye her is raison for brexit and consversive peeps like dat neek trese mai runnin dis cuntry letin foreners intoo awer cuntrey
Notaneek
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Such a neeky post
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by User570431)

A neek is someone who will grow up and go on to be successful, while the “cool” kids find out that their street cred and their stolen phones don’t mean to anybody in the real world.
or
A word used predominantly by Chavs to describe anyone with an ounce of brain or generally anyone who doesn’t listen to certain music, wear a huge hoody and txt the guy standing nearest to him with his stolen phone.

What do you think?
I don't know what it means nor do I care. All I care about is the fact that I instantly thought of reptiles when I read it.
iNicole14
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nerd + Geek = neek.
Anonymous696969
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

or

What do you think?
If you want to know what a 'neek' is it's you. 'Neek' is a nerd and a geek put together. Most neeks don't grow up to be successful. They grow up to live with their mums for the rest of their lives. So that's what a neek means.
Anonymous696969
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

or

What do you think?
gay
Anonymous696969
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

or

What do you think?
Prime example of a neek xD
hjfhfhfgh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
my friend ed jolly called me a neek once and i cried for hours but then i realized he was just a meany poo
nick fergioni
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
**** u ya trampy ****
Neeklife
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry neek
Neeklife
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by swagboi95)
dis neek ritye her is raison for brexit and consversive peeps like dat neek trese mai runnin dis cuntry letin foreners intoo awer cuntrey
everyone is a neek to you, u ****ing tard.
.kj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
we aint chavs first of all call us anything but a chav.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (75)
73.53%
No I haven't decided yet (15)
14.71%
Yes but I might change my mind (12)
11.76%

Watched Threads