The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Most of it? Mainly netball or anything that required throwing or catching with any accuracy in the freezing cold.
In year eleven they kind of accepted that none of us really cared so we spent most of our lessons in the multi gym pretending to cycle on exercise bikes whilst singing our hearts out to beyonce.
Reply 21
Bleep test, we had to run to a line and back in time with the bleeps as they get faster and faster. I normally had to drop out quite early in the test and would get shouted down by my P.E teacher for being pathetic or something.
Original post by UpsidedownLandMan
Jump Jam. If you don't know what it is, look it up. You may as well bring a bucket to vomit in lol, it is nasty, and it was compulsory- we did it for twenty minutes each day, and sometimes during the actual PE classes themselves.

What is Jump Jam? couldn't find it anywhere, and have no idea what you're talking about without knowing haha!
Reply 23
I hated circuit training. Bloody horrific.

We also did country dancing in p.e. at school...used to hate it when I was younger.
Reply 24
What is Jump Jam? couldn't find it anywhere, and have no idea what you're talking about without knowing haha!

Its this really crappy dancing-aerobics thing that comes with instructional videos starring many over-enthusiastic nutters.

http://www.kidzaerobix.com/jumpjam.html

It is terrible lol
Reply 26
Either having to do it in my underwear in Year's 1 and 2 or when, in Year 11, my P.E. teacher turned to me after dividing up the football teams and saying, "Now you're not good enough for either team, are you?"
Reply 27
Penis inspections man :/, my teacher always used to laugh at me and said i need to stay behind after class for a more thorough inspection, sucked :'(
Reply 28
Changing rooms were the worst. For some reason my classmates thought it would be hilarious to pin me down and spray deodorant in my mouth :frown:
PE meant bad times...
Playing basketball - i run in front of my team mate who is about to get tackled

SAM! SAM! SAM! SAM! PASS! PASS! PASS! PASS! PASS!

Throws ball - hits me in face - knocked out for a second or two - banged head on floor - needed stitches on back of head :/

OR

Playing rugby, the big massive guy in on the other team - i get thrown the ball and he elbows me in the forehead while running full speed at me. Massive lump on my head but at least i got to go home :biggrin:
Reply 30
Original post by Dionysus
Ah, that traumatic time...

In secondary school, it was rugby in the snow. One kid had to go to hospital with hypothermia.... The cross country was pretty crap sometimes, too.

In primary school, if you forgot your kit you had to do it in your underwear, or if it was a swimming lesson, you had to do it naked. Absolutely naked. That wouldn't even be legal nowadays. Probably wasn't then, actually.... Amazing how things have changed since the 1990s!

Yep, primary school... PE in knickers and polo shirt :colondollar: Can't be legal! Luckily i had a long t-shirt :tongue:

I have a funny PE story... We were doing gymnastics at school with about 60ish boys and girls, and we were doing partner work. Two girls were demonstrating this move where you sit facing eachother with your feet in front of you and then hold hands and pull out, standing up together.
So these two girls were demonstrating this and everyone else was watching and as one of them pulled really hard to get up she did a massive fart in front of everyone :rofl3: Everyone was crying with laugher.
Ah the humour of year 7 :rolleyes:
Reply 31
1 bleep test

2 cross country

3 Forgetting to wear pants rather than boxers on PE days (for some reason we were not allowed to wear boxers under PE shorts at my school) and having to run laps of the school field as punishment at the start of the lesson
Original post by Lucygator
Yep, primary school... PE in knickers and polo shirt :colondollar: Can't be legal! Luckily i had a long t-shirt :tongue:

You were lucky - we had to wear the athletics knickers at secondary school. Including cross-country in the freezing cold :confused:
Rounders and cricket. I was just an embarrassment.

However, I've never had to do any bleep tests or circuit training so far so I'm relatively lucky in that respect, I guess.
Reply 34
There was this girl who didn't know what a bra was unfortunately. That day we had trampolining... :facepalm:
Bleep test.
Original post by Charliee :)
Bleep test.

^ This.
Reply 37
getting butt funked by the teacher.

But seriously I don't have a bad memory of p.e. It was what I went to school for, Even though it was a real bore, You can call me crazy, But I know that P.E craves me? That's what I went to school for. Thats what I went to school for.
Guy flemed all over my kit and they still made me wear it -.-
Reply 39
Being on a gym mat with my teacher on teh other end forcing me to do a roly poly( as I cant do roly polies) in front of the whole class

He was like come on you can do it, and I was shouting no I cant bloody leave me alone
LOL in hindsight twas quite funny ..............I still cant do a roly poly though :smile:

Latest