What would you do if woman you slept with cried rape? Watch

This discussion is closed.
FleetStreetHack
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What would you do if you slept with with some uni slut, like a one night stand or something, and then she cried rape?
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by FleetStreetHack)
What would you do if you slept with with some uni slut, like a one night stand or something, and then she cried rape?
tell her to shut the hell up and slap her.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Your word against hers! And I know who most ppl would believe! Especially if it got a bit rough and there were scratches and bruises.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well id be in trouble, like double jepordy, go and actually commit it on her, so she sees how horrible a crime it actually is and that it is no little thing for spoilt girls to cry it.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
go and actually commit it on her, so she sees how horrible a crime it actually is.
you are encouraging rape?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
well id be in trouble, like double jepordy, go and actually commit it on her, so she sees how horrible a crime it actually is and that it is no little thing for spoilt girls to cry it.
Are you advocating rape?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Plead intoxication
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

"You know when you've been rohypnoled..." (in the style of the tango advert)
TK0
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
buy a shovel

and lime, never forget the lime
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Panic
*dave*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Would you honestly do that?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no, it was in bad taste, but still, might teach her a lesson :rolleyes:
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wake up.

J.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
Wake up.

J.
I don't envy your dreams
Tobias
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'd phone the police and tell them what she is saying, allow them to take my DNA etc. and instruct my solicitor to issue a civil suit against her for defamation.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is somthing I am slightly worried about because it can happen to all of us, this is one reason I would never have a one night stand. I would only sleep with people I know quite well and have known for a while.

Also judges are well aware of the cry rape syndrome.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Accuse her of being a lesbian :eek:
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
This is somthing I am slightly worried about because it can happen to all of us, this is one reason I would never have a one night stand. I would only sleep with people I know quite well and have known for a while.

The stigma that comes with the accusation is a very frightening thought though!
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)

and this the exact reason you are depressed
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its not a very nice thing to make up, because it undermines the trauma of those who actually go through it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (151)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.44%
No- I want it (69)
27.82%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads