where?
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by the g)
rape her.
well now we know what u barbarians get up to in Qatar - by the way there should be a 'u' after the Q but it would be ur country that would omit that fundamental rule in language
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
where?
does it not come up on the side of my posts?
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:confused: too tired - don't get ya - you go clubbing for what reason?
TO HAVE SEX WITH A DRUNK WOMAN. (You understand now?)
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
TO HAVE SEX WITH A DRUNK WOMAN. (You understand now?)
yes my dear, but that is not what JSM was saying - he does not want to have sex with a drunk woman
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Not being conceited or anything but can anyone else other than me see my pic at the side of my posts?
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yes my dear, but that is not what JSM was saying - he does not want to have sex with a drunk woman
He is in denial.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't want to have sex with a drunken woman either. I will end of in court for rape.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Not being conceited or anything but can anyone else other than me see my pic at the side of my posts?
yes i can sorry
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
He is in denial.
i see - you may want to talk to him about it
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
other than the threat to ur liberty amazingtrade it is also extremely unethical and immoral - as i said b4 i was a perfect gentleman tonight and i got a phone number and i will probably end up having sex with this girl more than once - with her consent
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
other than the threat to ur liberty amazingtrade it is also extremely unethical and immoral - as i said b4 i was a perfect gentleman tonight and i got a phone number and i will probably end up having sex with this girl more than once - with her consent
There are reasons why the perfect gentlemen - complete nice guys - finish last.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hehe I know, I would never sleep with an unkown person anyway its completly wrong and immoral. Also I don't like slappers (including male slappers here too).
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Hehe I know, I would never sleep with an unkown person anyway its completly wrong and immoral. Also I don't like slappers (including male slappers here too).
not what you tell me on msn
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
There are reasons why the perfect gentlemen - complete nice guys - finish last.
tell u what - i am not a 'nice' guy in the doormat sense of the word - i am a gentleman and a charmer extraordinaire - i certainly dont ever finish last - its about knowing what a woman wants
the g
Report 15 years ago
well now we know what u barbarians get up to in Qatar - by the way there should be a 'u' after the Q but it would be ur country that would omit that fundamental rule in language
Alright, its whats called as a joke, posted in a stupid thread. and im not qatari. and would you belive, English is not the official language here, its spelt 'Qatar',

theres a little something called Arabic, maybe you've heard of it, only been around a couple thousand years.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
so qatar is full of barbarians? justify your conjecture...
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
tell u what - i am not a 'nice' guy in the doormat sense of the word - i am a gentleman and a charmer extraordinaire - i certainly dont ever finish last - its about knowing what a woman wants
and a pompus one at that *laughs at your signature* , trying to be the wannabe intellecutal again?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
cool - nice to see all men arent completely manipulative and exploitative = wouldnt u say tinykates as the girl in the discussion
Hibbsy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Let's get ready to rumble.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads