This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
not what you tell me on msn
Hehe well there was one exception but I kind of knew that girl anyway, I used to spend 10 hours a week talking to her. Though I never met her in real life.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the g)
Alright, its whats called as a joke, posted in a stupid thread. and im not qatari. and would you belive, English is not the official language here, its spelt 'Qatar',

theres a little something called Arabic, maybe you've heard of it, only been around a couple thousand years.
Yes i know - i was merely attacking ur pathetic excuse for a joke - it didnt appeal to my sense of humour
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
and a pompus one at that *laughs at your signature* , trying to be the wannabe intellecutal again?
i am not pompous - that is typical what a mud-swilling, turnip f**king commoner would say Nah i am not pompous mate - wannabe intellectual? I think not - I AM an intellectual as u may well have guessed
the g
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Yes i know - i was merely attacking ur pathetic excuse for a joke - it didnt appeal to my sense of humour
No, you were attacking a whole nation and culture which you obviously don't know anything about. Qatar has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, and that includes rape. As for barbarians, im sure you could find a lot more 'between essex and london' as opposed to Qatar. you sir are a fool, and i can't say i care much for your sense of humor.
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i am not pompous - that is typical what a mud-swilling, turnip f**king commoner would say Nah i am not pompous mate - wannabe intellectual? I think not - I AM an intellectual as u may well have guessed
lol, you can have some rep for that
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
so qatar is full of barbarians? justify your conjecture...
i didnt say that qatar is 'full' of barbarians - that is what u want to believe
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
lol, you can have some rep for that
ta mate - u are alright too by the way
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the g)
No, you were attacking a whole nation and culture which you obviously don't know anything about. Qatar has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, and that includes rape. As for barbarians, im sure you could find a lot more 'between essex and london' as opposed to Qatar. you sir are a fool, and i can't say i care much for your sense of humor.
I have seen some of ur posts in the past 'the g' and i cant say u are a particularly good advertisment for ur fellow countrymen - no i wasnt attacking a whole nation - i was attacking U BARBARIANS = not all qataris - BARBARIANS in England tend to go to football matches and are called 'hooligans' - i assumed the qatari barbarians (not all qataris) think of raping women = which i judged from ur crap comment before
the g
Report 16 years ago
I have seen some of ur posts in the past 'the g' and i cant say u are a particularly good advertisment for ur fellow countrymen - no i wasnt attacking a whole nation - i was attacking U BARBARIANS = not all qataris - BARBARIANS in England tend to go to football matches and are called 'hooligans' - i assumed the qatari barbarians (not all qataris) think of raping women = which i judged from ur crap comment before
IM NOT QATARI, are you retarded? can you comprehend sentences?

"by the way there should be a 'u' after the Q but it would be ur country that would omit that fundamental rule in language"

You assumed i was qatari, then you said **** about qatar. therefore you are attacking the country. not me. dumbass.

and don't try to think you know what im like from messageboard posts. please try to shut the **** up.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

stop being so bloody obtuse Che wannabe....i thought you were cool, until i saw your pic...haha
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the g)
and don't try to think you know what im like from messageboard posts. please try to shut the **** up.
oh g *sighs*....as much as he tries all efforts will be in vain!
matouwah
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol....u think that u can ASSUME what allthe 'barbarian' people in a whole country do just by reading the posts of one expatriat living there, who u believe to be a barbarian ........hahahahahaha your stupidity amuses me more than your picture....
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
oh g....as much as he tries all efforts will be in vain!
that last comment was unduly cruel - anyway 'the G' u are a bit of a prat really - i have accepted the 'Q' rule exception - so dont prattle on about it. The fact is u made an injudicious comment which i didnt like so dont whine about it after i attacked u = i have explained the nature of my attack in posts previous to this so dont accuse me of attacking a whole country or culture. And ThornsnRoses dont be silly of course i am still cool - this is a picture of pablo from columbia - he is on the RATM site so i picked up the pic and used it here - i look nothing like that!!!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
HAHAHA - u dont seem to understand that the expatriate made a stupid comment- i didnt say qatar is full of barbarians - do u not understand anything?!! This is an attack on a person living in qatar - not on qataris
the g
Report 16 years ago
that last comment was unduly cruel - anyway 'the G' u are a bit of a prat really - i have accepted the 'Q' rule exception - so dont prattle on about it. The fact is u made an injudicious comment which i didnt like so dont whine about it after i attacked u = i have explained the nature of my attack in posts previous to this so dont accuse me of attacking a whole country or culture. And ThornsnRoses dont be silly of course i am still cool - this is a picture of pablo from columbia - he is on the RATM site so i picked up the pic and used it here - i look nothing like that!!!
Once again, retard boy, i explain:

you have said nothing about me except you think my previous posts make me look like a ****.

the rest of your bull**** doesn't spite me, but Qatar and Qataris. Which i am not. You are not cool. I have doubts you ever were.

This thread is stupid. my comment suited it. what would anybody do if you were accused of rape? you would have a court appointed restraining order and a gag order from your lawyer. I would rape her.
matouwah
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
HAHAHA - u dont seem to understand that the expatriate made a stupid comment- i didnt say qatar is full of barbarians - do u not understand anything?!! This is an attack on a person living in qatar - not on qataris
i bet u shave your pubes..
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And ThornsnRoses dont be silly of course i am still cool - this is a picture of pablo from columbia - he is on the RATM site so i picked up the pic and used it here - i look nothing like that!!!
You have not got a single drop of humour in your blood...i know thats not you! Joking hahahaaaa! oooh and im sure youre still cool. Now kiss and make up with the G and moutawah...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the g)
Once again, retard boy, i explain:

you have said nothing about me except you think my previous posts make me look like a ****.

the rest of your bull**** doesn't spite me, but Qatar and Qataris. Which i am not. You are not cool. I have doubts you ever were.

This thread is stupid. my comment suited it. what would anybody do if you were accused of rape? you would have a court appointed restraining order and a gag order from your lawyer. I would rape her.
U are a sick individual - just because u are accused of rape by a woman u would rape her? U are deeply deeply disturbed if u mean what u are saying - and if it is a joke then it still doesnt detract from how sick u are - people like u dont deserve any respect. AND BY THE WAY my (dis)honourable friend i did not say anything about ur previous posts in that last post - i was saying that i had explained myself in MY previous posts - LOSER
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
You have not got a single drop of humour in your blood...i know thats not you! Joking hahahaaaa! oooh and im sure youre still cool. Now kiss and make up with the G and moutawah...
i'd prefer to kiss and make up with u - i respect ur proelatariat views and i would hope u respect me tooooo As for moutawah - he probably doesnt have pubes to shave - and no i dont shave mine thank u for imagining that m8 - yuck
the g
Report 16 years ago
U are a sick individual - just because u are accused of rape by a woman u would rape her? U are deeply deeply disturbed if u mean what u are saying - and if it is a joke then it still doesnt detract from how sick u are - people like u dont deserve any respect. AND BY THE WAY my (dis)honourable friend i did not say anything about ur previous posts in that last post - i was saying that i had explained myself in MY previous posts - LOSER

What the ****? are you drunk?

I have seen some of ur posts in the past 'the g' and i cant say u are a particularly good advertisment for ur fellow countrymen -
PLEASE READ. THANK YOU. BYE BYE. COME AGAIN.

oh yeah, id rape her in court in front of the judge.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
30.43%
No (14)
60.87%
Don't know (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads