What would you do if woman you slept with cried rape? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
You have not got a single drop of humour in your blood...i know thats not you! Joking hahahaaaa! oooh and im sure youre still cool. Now kiss and make up with the G and moutawah...
come on thornsnroses - the G is pretty mixed up to be fair - i didnt like his comments - OK - if u want me to apologise i will - fair is fair - i apologise for my previous comments which spurned this tirade of abuse and accusation - i am not prejudiced so i cant stand anyone thinking that i am at all - but both of u are a bit wayward really
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by the g)
What the ****? are you drunk?

PLEASE READ. THANK YOU. BYE BYE. COME AGAIN.

oh yeah, id rape her in court in front of the judge.
what was that last comment meant to mean? Listen G i dont want to argue anymore because it is pointless - i am sorry if i offended anyone earlier and i just cant take anymore of this argument because it is going right over my head
mb85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
what was that last comment meant to mean? Listen G i dont want to argue anymore because it is pointless - i am sorry if i offended anyone earlier and i just cant take anymore of this argument because it is going right over my head
Good Boy!
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
HAHAHA - u dont seem to understand that the expatriate made a stupid comment- i didnt say qatar is full of barbarians - do u not understand anything?!! This is an attack on a person living in qatar - not on qataris
you said that u assumed that all qatari barbarians raped women.....and that u got this from a post from someone who lives there who u believe is a barbarian from what u read in his previous posts.....
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
you said that u assumed that all qatari barbarians raped women.....and that u got this from a post from someone who lives there who u believe is a barbarian from what u read in his previous posts.....
i think u will find that i have explained my distinction between qatari barbarians and qataris in a previous post - ergo not all qataris are barbarians - and since i have apologised for any unintended offence caused consider the matter closed
matouwah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think u will find that i have explained my distinction between qatari barbarians and qataris in a previous post - ergo not all qataris are barbarians - and since i have apologised for any unintended offence caused consider the matter closed
my point is that all barbarians dont do the same thing....some rape...some kill....some mug...some do haffass.....

i.e all qatar barbarians dont rape...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
my point is that all barbarians dont do the same thing....some rape...some kill....some mug...some do haffass.....

i.e all qatar barbarians dont rape...
oh ok - fair enough - i dont want to be thought of as being offensive -anyway i dont have anything against the country - its doing well economically with the oil and it is quite an educated place from what i can tell
matouwah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh ok - fair enough - i dont want to be thought of as being offensive -anyway i dont have anything against the country - its doing well economically with the oil and it is quite an educated place from what i can tell
true...the country is doing very well economically....however the education standard is not very high....i.e public schools onlyavaiblae for arabs.....there is however a good selection of private schools....and education city is coming up....providing qatar with a brighter future...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
true...the country is doing very well economically....however the education standard is not very high....i.e public schools onlyavaiblae for arabs.....there is however a good selection of private schools....and education city is coming up....providing qatar with a brighter future...
Am i correct in 'assuming' that u are part of the arab elite that enjoys the better education at Dohar College
matouwah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Am i correct in 'assuming' that u are part of the arab elite that enjoys the better education at Dohar College
yes and no.....yes i do go to a private british cirriculum schoo....however i am not a qatari...i have simply lived here my whole life...
the g
Report 15 years ago
yes and no.....yes i do go to a private british cirriculum schoo....however i am not a qatari...i have simply lived here my whole life...
i do too. but i am poor. once i had to steal someones valve caps for my car.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
so although u and G hold qatari residency/citizenship u r not qatari - what origin are u? By the way what A-levels are u studying for ?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hey i went to a public school on a scholarship and an assisted place - thereby waiving the £3000 per term fees
the g
Report 15 years ago
so although u and G hold qatari residency/citizenship u r not qatari - what origin are u? By the way what A-levels are u studying for ?
i'm pakistani, i have a residency visa here. im taking physics, math, business studies and psychology. predicted ABBB respectively.
matouwah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah.....indian passport.....residnt of qatar.....predicted 4A in maths, physics, chem and business....and have an A at AS music..
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah.....indian passport.....residnt of qatar.....predicted 4A in maths, physics, chem and business....and have an A at AS music..
cool - i am of indian origin myself - i did English lit (A) Economics (A) French (A) and History (B)
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by the g)
i'm pakistani, i have a residency visa here. im taking physics, math, business studies and psychology. predicted ABBB respectively.
cool are these AS-level or A2 level predictions?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by FleetStreetHack)
What would you do if you slept with with some uni slut, like a one night stand or something, and then she cried rape?
Join in and start crying 'RAPE!!!'.
matouwah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
cool - i am of indian origin myself - i did English lit (A) Economics (A) French (A) and History (B)
where are u off to uni?
the g
Report 15 years ago
cool are these AS-level or A2 level predictions?
A2. I've gotten offers from UMIST, Bristol, Surrey, Kings and Nottingham for Business Management. Still waiting on LSE. Which uni u at?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.2%
Leave (425)
20.8%

Watched Threads