What would you do if woman you slept with cried rape? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the g)
A2. I've gotten offers from UMIST, Bristol, Surrey, Kings and Nottingham for Business Management. Still waiting on LSE. Which uni u at?
i am on a gap year - i have applied to read law at LSE, UCL, King's College, Durham and SOAS (unconditional) and Essex (unconditional)
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the g)
A2. I've gotten offers from UMIST, Bristol, Surrey, Kings and Nottingham for Business Management. Still waiting on LSE. Which uni u at?
UMIST is a really good university. Last year I applied for Management, but didn't take it up cause I decided to do law instead.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
where are u off to uni?
have replied to this post in response to G - i hope i get LSE
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
UMIST is a really good university. Last year I applied for Management, but didn't take it up cause I decided to do law instead.
any idea how many ppl they take.....some of my mates who got in claim that it was 25....i am very skeptical about that....
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by FleetStreetHack)
What would you do if you slept with with some uni slut, like a one night stand or something, and then she cried rape?
I don't think that kind of thing really happens to often. Why would a girl like to pretend to have been raped? It makes no sense.

Anyway it wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is for the women and girls who have to go throught the trauma of being raped by a wierdo, who then have to go to court and get treated like whores by defence lawyers . I believe this happens alot becuase in Scotland theres apparently about 500 rape cases brought to court a year and in only about 30 will the accused be found guilty. I can't prove it or anything but purely out of intuition i know alot more than 30 of those men will be rapists.

Infact there was a girl of about AS level age who was raped by a 14 year old a year or two ago. It shattered her life and she felt really strongly about it and felt she had to goto court to give evidence to get the boy, who cannot be named, convicted. In court the defence lawyer basically called her a whore who deserved to be raped and made her hold up the underwear she was wearing during the rape twice. The boy was convicted of rape but the girl was so emotionally distressed by the case that she commited suiside by taking an overdoes shortly after. Apparently she was just a normal, clever girl, not a wierdo or anything before the rape.

They've now made some minor change to the law regarding rape cases in Scotland now.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
any idea how many ppl they take.....some of my mates who got in claim that it was 25....i am very skeptical about that....
More like 60.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
I don't think that kind of thing really happens to often. Why would a girl like to pretend to have been raped? It makes no sense.
Well I can think of a number of reasons why they would do it, not that any of them make it ok. A girl has too much too drink, goes off w/ a guy, sobers up and panics over what happened. One night stand, the guy brags about it, the girl claims rape as her defence against the critisism. Revenge, yes it happens.
All in all it is wrong and I think any girl that would have the nerve to cry rape under false pretense is a true "Insert nasty word here" and should have her ass kicked and have charges thrown at her.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Well I can think of a number of reasons why they would do it, not that any of them make it ok. A girl has too much too drink, goes off w/ a guy, sobers up and panics over what happened. One night stand, the guy brags about it, the girl claims rape as her defence against the critisism. Revenge, yes it happens.
All in all it is wrong and I think any girl that would have the nerve to cry rape under false pretense is a true "Insert nasty word here" and should have her ass kicked and have charges thrown at her.
thats a very believeable story....has it happened to u?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thats a very believeable story....has it happened to u?
Umm no! I'd never do that to a guy, no matter how much of an ass he was. I've heard some storys though. Some girls can be down right cruel.
TickityBoo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
i am not pompous - that is typical what a mud-swilling, turnip f**king commoner would say Nah i am not pompous mate - wannabe intellectual? I think not - I AM an intellectual as u may well have guessed

Of course he's intellectual - he lives near essex!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TickityBoo)
Of course he's intellectual - he lives near essex!
we have a lot of intellectuals out here - but i once lived in knightsbridge so i could say that i have more of an excuse for being intellectual
TickityBoo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
we have a lot of intellectuals out here - but i once lived in knightsbridge so i could say that i have more of an excuse for being intellectual
Hmm, so you're saying that you are an intellectual because you lived in knightsbridge?
What's wrong with essex? I know it gets a lot of stick but i don't see how where you live affects your intellectual capacity - are you not born with it?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tobias)
I'd phone the police and tell them what she is saying, allow them to take my DNA etc. and instruct my solicitor to issue a civil suit against her for defamation.
if ou've slept with her anyway then how will a DNA sample help?
Duhhhhh
J
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
if ou've slept with her anyway then how will a DNA sample help?
Duhhhhh
J
but still, the only thing you can do is attempt to prove it and what with all this that rapists keep getting off, it will be harder and harder to remain free if someone accuses you of rape.

In response to the bit about making you look like a whore, prosecuting lawyers make the defendent look like a sick, sadistic b*st*rd . . . so it works both ways.
mb85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When i sleep with my women I have hidden camera's all over my room....so i dont need to worry bout this issue.........yaaaaaaaaaaaaa
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
When i sleep with my women I have hidden camera's all over my room....so i dont need to worry bout this issue.........yaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lol
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
Though that sounds stupid. In todays society, it is possibly a rather sound idea.
the g
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Though that sounds stupid. In todays society, it is possibly a rather sound idea.
its an excellent idea. you can watch the tapes with your friends afterwards, or with a coach and go over what you went wrong.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the g)
its an excellent idea. you can watch the tapes with your friends afterwards, or with a coach and go over what you went wrong.
I've given that a bit of further thought. You could probably be sued successfully for having cameras, but a microphone recording the noises made would be perfectly ok wouldn't it?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I've given that a bit of further thought. You could probably be sued successfully for having cameras, but a microphone recording the noises made would be perfectly ok wouldn't it?
why could you be sued for having cameras, as long as you have like some properly fake cctv sign that you have nicked from somewhere, saying that everythign is recorded.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (217)
68.03%
No (102)
31.97%

Watched Threads