What would you do if woman you slept with cried rape? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
why could you be sued for having cameras, as long as you have like some properly fake cctv sign that you have nicked from somewhere, saying that everythign is recorded.
Now for the ultimate question. Do you put the sign at the head of the bed? Or do you put it on the ceiling above the bed? Decisions decisions :P
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Now for the ultimate question. Do you put the sign at the head of the bed? Or do you put it on the ceiling above the bed? Decisions decisions :P
put it on the door of your room with a load of other nicked signs and she wont suspect a thing, the real decision is where to have the camera
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
put it on the door of your room with a load of other nicked signs and she wont suspect a thing, the real decision is where to have the camera
'the camera'??? Oh hell no. 5 at least. one from above. another from the foot of the bed. one from the head of the bed, and two on either side but at an angle
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by FleetStreetHack)
What would you do if you slept with with some uni slut, like a one night stand or something, and then she cried rape?
yell rape back as hard as i could
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
'the camera'??? Oh hell no. 5 at least. one from above. another from the foot of the bed. one from the head of the bed, and two on either side but at an angle
don't forget the slow motion capture cam.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
hey you forgot the kitchen and the shower cams
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
hey you forgot the kitchen and the shower cams
I didn't think they would be there for that long. But a shower and breakfast does sound good lol
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
yell rape back as hard as i could
Me thinks that someone has seen 'Disclosure'
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I didn't think they would be there for that long. But a shower and breakfast does sound good lol

lol - i meant like not just the bedroom, use your imagination
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Me thinks that someone has seen 'Disclosure'
actually i have but it didnt have anything to do with anything
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
lol - i meant like not just the bedroom, use your imagination
*chuckles* I didn't exactly mean a straightforward shower and piece of toast before saying goodbye
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*chuckles* I didn't exactly mean a straightforward shower and piece of toast before saying goodbye
hehe, not toast, might as well get her to do the full monty and have a nice fry up
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (385)
67.19%
No (188)
32.81%

Watched Threads