The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tell that to the disabled people.
Reply 2
Manchester is full of hot sluts. ****ing love it.
Reply 3
Depends how much of a slag you are [male or female, tbh]. I lived there for 4 yrs but because I a- have no pulling ability and b- standards, I went without.
Meh. Baseless generalisations. Generally, your chances are better in a place with a higher population density, in which case, London.
Reply 5
It's not that great.
So I've heard.
There are vaginas in Manchester? sweeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 8
Original post by Drewski
Depends how much of a slag you are [male or female, tbh]. I lived there for 4 yrs but because I a- have no pulling ability and b- standards, I went without.

I second this. I lived there for two years and went without as well. I'm not sure whether to be proud or embarrassed. Huh.
Reply 9
Well if you can't get laid in Manchester, you won't get laid anywhere.
Reply 10
Original post by doubledot
I second this. I lived there for two years and went without as well. I'm not sure whether to be proud or embarrassed. Huh.

Tbh I think the OP was mainly talking about guys pulling the gyaldem sugar.
Reply 11
Original post by Kanonoji

You were nearly right.

I think the OP was mainly talking out of his arse.
Reply 12
Original post by Drewski
You were nearly right.

I think the OP was mainly talking out of his arse.

Agreed
Original post by Kanonoji

Hey, I was talking about pulling the female poon too.

Okay, no, I wasn't, but I don't see why the damn thing has to be restricted to males. We females are just as capable of being sleazeballs. I could so be a douche too.. .. :frown:
Reply 14
Hey, I was talking about pulling the female poon too.

Okay, no, I wasn't, but I don't see why the damn thing has to be restricted to males. We females are just as capable of being sleazeballs. I could so be a douche too.. .. :frown:

So you pulled no one in your time there?
Too bad Manchester is a poverty stricken **** hole. Like the rest of the north of england.
Reply 16
i was there for a day and the quantity and quality of good-looking girls did surprise me actually
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
Too bad Manchester is a poverty stricken **** hole. Like the rest of the north of england.

Not even brave enough to troll with a real account? Poor effort.
Original post by Nerd_No_More
So you pulled no one in your time there?

*sighs* Nope. I mean, it's not like I didn't get asked out.. I just didn't want a relationship until I was absolutely certain and because I don't do things outside of relationships (just a personal choice), I went without for that whole time. I'm sure many would call me sad for that, but I don't really care, haha!
Reply 19
*sighs* Nope. I mean, it's not like I didn't get asked out.. I just didn't want a relationship until I was absolutely certain and because I don't do things outside of relationships (just a personal choice), I went without for that whole time. I'm sure many would call me sad for that, but I don't really care, haha!

I reckon people will regret not having fun in their younger years when they get a bit older...what do you think?

Latest