This discussion is closed.
Tobias
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Was the reaction of anyone else spitting out their orange juice with laughter on hearing of the story that Stephen Hawking's wife is beating him up? I thought not. I shall punish myself.
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tobias)
Was the reaction of anyone else spitting out their orange juice with laughter on hearing of the story that Stephen Hawking's wife is beating him up? I thought not. I shall punish myself.
Wife?
Well I guess anything is possible in America...
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gayboy09)
Wife?
Doesnt he live in cambridge or somewher like that?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wife?
america?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tobias)
its libs and he wont report it - stupid cow
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wife?
Thats not very nice, anyway isn't Stephen Hawking British?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
its libs and he wont report it - stupid cow
libs! i haven't heard that word in, well, aeons.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wife?
Yup noone would marry a crip in this country - oh s**t I already did :eek:
Sam_41
Report 16 years ago
Wow, thats very unfair!

I have great sympathy for the man.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sam_41)
I have great sympathy for the man.
I'm sure that he's grateful for your pity :0|
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Bloody cad, and after all he's done and all he's been through. Stupid whore doesn't know what she's doing. Amputate her.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Bloody cad, and after all he's done and all he's been through. Stupid whore doesn't know what she's doing. Amputate her.
using spoons!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
amputate her from what?
Sam_41
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
I'm sure that he's grateful for your pity :0|
I didnt mean it like that Im just saying its out of order that he is being attacked when he cannot defend himself. Do you think that it is fair? Im not saying that I pity him, just that what has gone on shouldn't have been allowed to go on...
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do you not think he's more than capable of dealing with his own relationships?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sam_41)
I didnt mean it like that Im just saying its out of order that he is being attacked when he cannot defend himself. Do you think that it is fair? Im not saying that I pity him, just that what has gone on shouldn't have been allowed to go on...
These are the unsubstantiated accusations of a nurse. He's denied their truthfullness himself.

From the sounds of the nurses "evidence" she couldn't get over the fact that Hawking still enjoyed a full relationship with his wife.
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
These are the unsubstantiated accusations of a nurse. He's denied their truthfullness himself.

From the sounds of the nurses "evidence" she couldn't get over the fact that Hawking still enjoyed a full relationship with his wife.
'full relationship'. what do you mean by that?
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the wife apparently made nurses watch them at it, she broke his wrist and all sorts. :rolleyes:
Hibbsy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maybe he should just attach lasers to his wheelchair, that'll stop the stupid cow from coming near him.
yawn1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

More than one nurse we hear now as the story evolves (23 quoted)
Many people who are dependent on others who physically and emotionally illtreat them will deny that it is happening to minimise further abuse.
Apparently witnesses have said she screams abuse at him, has refused to give him 'wee bottle' so as he wets himself (a proud and supremely intelligent man reduced to this!)
She has removed parts of his voice synthesiser so he is unable to communicate.
Left him out in the garden on the hottest day of the year resulting in him being treated for heat stroke and severe sunburn.
No person who has to rely on others for basic care would ever want to suffer indignities such as these alleged offences.
Carers who are put under extreme pressures of coping with those who are so reliant on them can sometimes 'crack-up' like this even though they really do love them.
We shall see as time passes whether these reports are true. I hope to God they are not. Nobody deserves that sort of treatment.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (223)
61.1%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.38%
No- I want it (101)
27.67%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.85%

Watched Threads