Call Of Duty Watch

This discussion is closed.
fred0202
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Does anybody like it, I think the internet death matches are really fun anybody else agree?
the g
Report 15 years ago
haven't played it multiplayer, but the stalingrad missions are great.
fred0202
(Original post by the g)
haven't played it multiplayer, but the stalingrad missions are great.
You should try the multiplayer, it adds a lot more to it but the stalingrad mission is a real classic.
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
my brother has the game and i had a go a little while back, its quite good, but i haven't played online either
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I would love to get involved as I got the game for christmass, but my video card isn't recognised by the game and it won't work. Can any one give me any advice other than get a £200 laptop compatable video card that I have to pay even more for to get installed? (I now only uuse desktops at school.)
fred0202
(Original post by pal_sch)
I would love to get involved as I got the game for christmass, but my video card isn't recognised by the game and it won't work. Can any one give me any advice other than get a £200 laptop compatable video card that I have to pay even more for to get installed? (I now only uuse desktops at school.)
what graphics card do you have?
fred0202
Supported graphic cards are :-

- All ATI® Radeon™ cards

- All nVidia® GeForce™ chipsets

- Matrox® Parhelia™
Darkness
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Brilliant, superb, fantastic game.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My vid card is a third party one that came with my Acer Aspire 1700 laptop. My real problem is geting information and patches to make it more compatable.
fred0202
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
My vid card is a third party one that came with my Acer Aspire 1700 laptop. My real problem is geting information and patches to make it more compatable.
I just looked at the acer site, if you have the SIS chipset then call of duty will not run, but if you have a nvidia chipset then you can download the latest drivers from here.

http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers...k/as_1700.html

They look a bit old, so maybe you need later drivers for your laptop, currently they are up to 53.06, but the drivers on the acer site are only 44.01. The newer official nvidia driver will not work with your laptop but with a bit of modification you can make it work. Look here on how to do that

http://nvnews.net

and go to the forums.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well I have just found I have the SIS chipset.

Any one want to buy Call of Duty?
jediknight007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My PC has an AMD XP1700+ CPU, GeForce 4 Ti4200 graphics card with 64MB DDR RAM, Crucial 256MB PC2700 DDR RAM and the usual. How well would it run on my PC?
fred0202
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
My PC has an AMD XP1700+ CPU, GeForce 4 Ti4200 graphics card with 64MB DDR RAM, Crucial 256MB PC2700 DDR RAM and the usual. How well would it run on my PC?
Might have to turn a few graphics options down a bit but it should run fine, it basically runs on a souped up quake 3 engine so it is not the most demanding game out there but still looks pretty good.
maljosh
Report 14 years ago
quite an original game, much better than medal of honor... haven't played rising sun though...

i liked tank missions and Stalingrad of coz,
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Haven't played this in particular, but in general, deathmatches are fun.
I especially like timesplitters 2 (PS2). I know its not the same sort of thing, as its on a console, but its more readily playable than PC FPS's
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads