The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
iiikewldude
Do u enjoy it? just work hard cos u want good exam results? or do u kind of dont mind it?

Personally most of the time i think its boring, dull and can't stand it but occasionaly i become moderately interested.

Oh it's better than sex :rolleyes:
Reply 2
iiikewldude
Do u enjoy it? just work hard cos u want good exam results? or do u kind of dont mind it?

Personally most of the time i think its boring, dull and can't stand it but occasionaly i become moderately interested.

school- boring?? what are you crazy? i think they should have school on weekends
Reply 3
timeofyourlife
Oh it's better than sex :rolleyes:

with you perhaps
Reply 4
boygenious
with you perhaps

You're underestimating the power of the Nernst Equation, insolent boy.
Reply 5
I don't mind it. Then again, I never do it :tongue:
I generally quite like it, especially now I'm at Alevel.
Reply 7
timeofyourlife
You're underestimating the power of the Nernst Equation, insolent boy.

touche, old chap

how ironic
Reply 9
hitchhiker_13
how ironic

In an alanis morrisette sort of way...
Reply 10
I used to like it in primary school, and maybe the 1st few years of senior school. After that it depends on how much you like the subject i.e. when you choose yoUr A-levels.
Reply 11
why can't everyday be a school day?
Reply 12
boygenious

Do you really love school that much or are you being sarcastic? I love the weekends :biggrin:
Reply 13
boygenious

oh, but it can - with homework!
Reply 14
now summer holidays, what's that all about. 6 weeks without school is enough to drive me mad. i say down with holidays
Reply 15
boygenious
now summer holidays, what's that all about. 6 weeks without school is enough to drive me mad. i say down with holidays

lol that is true. School can be a bore at times, but at least you're kept occupied.
Reply 16
4Ed
lol that is true. School can be a bore at times, but at least you're kept occupied.

damn i was kidding as well
Reply 17
Well as I was geniunely interested in my A-Level subjects, I quite enjoyed it. Sad but true...
Reply 18
i didnt used to love it as much. but i do love my 6th form/ and most of thr work i like. sometimes i gets a bit tedious cus a lot of it is just passin the exams and learning how to write exams questions. but the worky bit is fine.. as long as its not too much.
Well in general I like it, if I'm doing well I find schoolwork quite fulfilling and now I'm at A-level I'm only doing the subjects which interest me and that I'm good at.

Latest

Trending

Trending