Distance Learning Japanese courses

Watch
This discussion is closed.
XXX
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
Does anyone know of a centre (e.g. NEC) that runs such courses?
--
peter
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I don't, but I also would like to hear of such a course.
Sally
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
What do you mean by 'Distance Learning Japanese Courses'?

I am studying Japanese for A level at the moment and it is really good. why are you interested? ru going to japan?
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
moorhouse black are the biggest supllier of distance learning stuff. My college does a few subjects with them, check em out
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
What's the point of learning Japanese when their economy, for the past 10 years, is in utter shambles? Secondly, in terms of reciprocality, hardly any Japanese learns English. What's the point of doing business in Japan, at this age? Maybe 20 years ago, that would be a wise thing. But now, it's pitiful foreign venture.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Quite a few japanese students learn english. at my shool, there is a japanese exchange every year and apparantly they have to take exams or tests or something just so they can come to england so i am not sure i agree with that aspect. sorry!
Misao
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Bangy Bangy.
I disagree with your philosphy. I know a whole bunch of Japanese that are trying to learn English. Some of Japan might be currupted. But if you've never actually been there you never know. Now do you. If you actually tried to learn the language maybe you'd learn a thing or two. Instead of being thrown down to one language.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
52.59%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.62%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
12.07%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (28)
24.14%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.59%

Watched Threads