The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
thanks..
Which would u say was more respected: Notts or Kings??
Would u say that kings has an advantage becoz its a london uni?
i'd say kings

can someone tell me my job prospects cos reading this thread im afraid.

i got alevls in
math-B
physics-A
chem-B
and AS in eng-A and art-A
all from a state school.

i then went to Anglia Polytechnic for LLB law.
Reply 142
magiccarpet
i'd say kings

can someone tell me my job prospects cos reading this thread im afraid.

i got alevls in
math-B
physics-A
chem-B
and AS in eng-A and art-A
all from a state school.

i then went to Anglia Polytechnic for LLB law.

Just out of interest, why did you go to Anglia Poly with those A levels? The A levels are good enough to give you a shot at almost anywhere, however, being realistic, your choice of uni changes all that. You'll have difficulty getting into the City, but it's perhaps not impossible.
muncrun
You'll have difficulty getting into the City, but it's perhaps not impossible.

Did magiccarpet express any interest in the City?
Reply 144
NDGAARONDI
Did magiccarpet express any interest in the City?

No, but she asked about her job prospects. Accordingly, I told her about her prospects in the City, which is part of the legal profession; therefore partially answering her question. It is unrealistic to provide an answer considering prospects in all the parts of all the various professions that were conceivably within the scope of her question. Further, given that the question was posted in a forum where the thread-starter and pretty much everyone else since has spoken about law in the context of the City, it's reasonable to assume that this was what magiccarpet was at least partially contemplating when posting.

I do hope that answers your question... :rolleyes:
muncrun
I do hope that answers your question... :rolleyes:

It does. However, I believe she posed a general question and I stress that there are plenty of decent careers outside of the City. :wink:
NDGAARONDI
It does. However, I believe she posed a general question and I stress that there are plenty of decent careers outside of the City. :wink:

Why do you always **** on anyone who makes reference to the city.... can't you get off the moral high ground for once!

Latest

Trending

Trending