The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah, our IT teachers are pretty useless as well. I have my GCSE exam on the 20th of May and i have not learned anything, they just let us get on with it, with hardly any guidance and what they do give does not make sense. it must be something to do with the subject!
Reply 2
Amen! I had to self teach myself how to use access in A2 ICT and get this........ when i got a problem the fookin teacher took it to a kid in the year below to fix it because qoute "hes very clever" i felt sorrow for my teacher and then pity which rapidly turned to anger when i realised hes getting paid for doing nothing grrr...
As for my camp other teacher when i asked him how to take my project home as it was too big for email or floppy, the first words out of his camp mouth "well i know a boy with a large one...." i nearly wet myself and he didnt even realise what he said.. this isnt rare as he constantly spouts gay gems which crease me up such classic qoutes like "my heads bigger than yours" or "you'll feel my fist in a minute" I kid you not!!! and the head of our ICT has no qualifications!!! she asks us how to do such demanding tasks as sending EMAIL!!! pleassseeee tell me if your teachers are the same something must be done......
Reply 3
yeah one of our teachers got put away for kiddy fiddling i reckon it's the subject that changes men into ICT animals with no knowledge of the subject also one of our teachers cums over a little queer like yours does
Reply 4
I've had bout 8 IT teachers in my school life and only 1 of them was any good, I could teach it better than all the rest.
Reply 5
my Ict teacher is most famous for going in her supply cupboard and drinking whiskey!
Reply 6
Hah! My IT teacher back when I was in school was only an IT teacher because her husband was a programmer. She knew nothing about IT.

Interestingly, I have all the qualifications and experience needed to be a computer teacher and none of the teacher training bodies are even interested. Half of them just don't reply and the other half don't read what I write on the applications. It's not therefore, a surprise that teachers are deadbeats. It seems that knowledge and experience are less of a requisite for teaching than being a PC yes-man.

R
Reply 7
Oyyy! I am an ICT teacher, and reckon I am ok!

Latest

Trending

Trending