This discussion is closed.
roopsus
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hello

I have been given conditional offers from Imperail College, York, Warwick, Southampton and Manchester to read Computer Science.

In terms of employment at a later stage which would be the best university to choose.

I would appreciate any help that I could get. My e-mail is [email protected] if you would like to e-mail me directly.

Thanks a lot
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by roopsus)
Hello

I have been given conditional offers from Imperail College, York, Warwick, Southampton and Manchester to read Computer Science.

In terms of employment at a later stage which would be the best university to choose.

I would appreciate any help that I could get. My e-mail is [email protected] if you would like to e-mail me directly.

Thanks a lot
If it were me then I would be having Imperial as first choice and Manchester as insurance (Im just assuming that you got AAA and ABB offers respectively). In terms of employment though I think that York is a bit lacking but Southampton is supposed to be good!!! Still think Imperial should be your first choice if you don't mind going to London (unlike me)!!!
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have read reports that Manchester graduates are amongst the highest earning in the country. Also there are numerous new business parks opening in the next three years and Royal Bank Of Scoctalnds Northern head quarters are being built in Manchester which will make it the UK's second biggest banking city outside of Manchester.

There will be huge demand for computer scientists.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (0)
0%
Yes- I don't like it (0)
0%
No- I want it (0)
0%
No- I don't want it (0)
0%

Watched Threads