The Student Room Group

Sexually frustrated male. Bored of masturbating. What to do?

Scroll to see replies

Whoow
HOLD your horses everyone - is "owl city" a male or female?
fleshlight?
Original post by Anonymous
Whoow

Does the title not state the sex? :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Have sex with '10 million Fireflies'
Reply 44
Original post by owl city
i dont masturbate that frequently. once every 4 or 5 days on average. i have tried more often and less often but it doesnt help at all.

i am sexually frustrated and want a girl to have sex with. 20 and a virgin. its not my virginity i care about (i could not care less if first time sex is special). its more that i want some sex rather than wanting to lose my virginity. its getting rather frustrating now.

i will not pay for sex before people make that suggestion.

You could try a fleshlight, or maybe a sex doll? I don't know I'm fresh out of ideas.

I have learned to lucid dream and I've managed to have threesomes and orgasm, if you have some determination it's basically a virtual reality you can have every night.
Reply 45
So you want someone to have sex with, but your a virgin, and want to lose it to "someone special." Only way around it is to either wait until you find said entity, or just get it over with, preferably with somebody who is you know, nice and pretty, if not the love of your life, and then you have the rest of your life to fall in love.
Either masturbate some more, or find a girlfriend. There isn't really much else to suggest, is there?
Reply 47
Original post by bananaterracottapie
stick your dick up a vacuum cleaner?

LOOOOOOOL!!! :rofl: :laugh:
Reply 48
If you promise to text me back when I proposition you then atm I'm willing to take care of your problem.

Damn boys. Who ignores the opportunity for NSA sex? (Rhetorical question)

EDIT:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by I'm_Unsafe.
If you promise to text me back when I proposition you then atm I'm willing to take care of your problem.

EDIT:

Spoiler

nsa sex is for james bond. most want more than that. a good post though.
Original post by Yawn11
I have a solution... But it takes a lot of confidence, dedication and involves a lot risks, the main one being prison.

I'm not allowed to pos rep you because I've pos repped you too recently.

So you'll have to make do with knowing you made me :lol:
prostitute? haha jokes. i know someone that lost their virginity to a prostitute and man do they regret it! ... not that they can remember much of it :smile: haha
give george michael a call after he gets out o the slammer.
you might wanna leave it 48 hours or so, give him time to recover.
Reply 54
go to big student city, get wasted, find girl (2 points below you just to be safe), get her equally wasted, job done.

Whoow

are you aware it says 'sexually frustrated male' ?? :smile:
Try a Bagel
1) Don't be a nerd
2) Repeat rule one
3) Get out more
4) Repeat rule one
Reply 58
lots of replies! i will answer a couple on the last page.

Original post by I'm_Unsafe.

EDIT:

Spoiler

are you being serious?:biggrin:

Original post by Orwell
So you want someone to have sex with, but your a virgin, and want to lose it to "someone special." Only way around it is to either wait until you find said entity, or just get it over with, preferably with somebody who is you know, nice and pretty, if not the love of your life, and then you have the rest of your life to fall in love.

i said i was not bothered if it was special. girlfriend or random girl. i do not care.
Original post by maton_91

Original post by maton_91
Have sex with '10 million Fireflies'

:awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending