which part? i'm from croydon
Reply 22
elpaw

well...Crawley, but most people dunno where it is. Very near to Gatwick
Reply 23
Tinykates

that's not london, that's surrey (or sussex)!
Reply 24
elpaw
that's not london, that's surrey (or sussex)!

sussex
Reply 25
Tinykates
sussex

hence the '(kinda)' it's about half way between london vic and brighton on the train
Reply 26
Tinykates

Did the Argos there get money stolen from it?
Reply 27
Nylex
Did the Argos there get money stolen from it?

don't think so ... know some people who work there - will have to ask them. It's the place where the bus crashed into the shopping centre.
Tinykates
don't think so ... know some people who work there - will have to ask them. It's the place where the bus crashed into the shopping centre.

oh........how tragic !!!
elpaw

Me too.
prince_capri
why do u need to take poll for this anyway........its not an opinion !!!

Well I suspected that most people here come from the North West, Yorkshire and the South East. So I just wanted to know whether that was ture.
kikzen
yeah. also we deserve an option all to ourselves. cos we're the best.

There were not enough options for London to have it's own and besides the map doesn't give London it's own region!
Reply 32
East Midlands (Nottigham) during term time, Rochdale in North west during holidays... so considering my non-existant holidays, I've opted for E Mids
Reply 33
i live in the south west
joyabbott
East Midlands (Nottigham) during term time, Rochdale in North west during holidays... so considering my non-existant holidays, I've opted for E Mids

It said on the poll the place where you go when you aren't a university, but it doesn't matter :tongue:
Reply 35
Dammit, nobody else is from the West Mids! It's not that bad really!
Reply 36
lol... oops sorry - I really should read more carefully! Anyway, I guess E. Mids is my main address these days :smile:
Reply 37
Would Portsmouth be considered south east or south west? I always thought it was south east so that's the box I ticked, but on your map it comes under south west. :confused:
Pegasus
Would Portsmouth be considered south east or south west? I always thought it was south east so that's the box I ticked, but on your map it comes under south west. :confused:

I would say South West although only just, but I'm sure you know where you live better than I do!
Reply 39
north-west for me :biggrin:

lou xxx