The Student Room Group

Geographical Issue Evaluation

Hi Guys, So my exam for AQA geography issue evaluation is on tuesday and im stressing out, was just wondering if anyone did the same course and what they are doing to prepare themselves? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Geography44
Hi Guys, So my exam for AQA geography issue evaluation is on tuesday and im stressing out, was just wondering if anyone did the same course and what they are doing to prepare themselves? Thanks :smile:

Hey, Im doing it also.. And conisdering im trying for a A* this year im also stressing out !!.. I have read about Laganside online etc.. Got background info..
Evaluated like the whole booklet in order to get the most out of it i can. I would also recommend a look on The Best of Belfast website and Lagansides !! I found very useful !!.. and you never know there may be a question on them !!.. Take a look on google maps of Duncairn Gardens just to familiarise your self with the area of Duncairn ward... again quite interesting to see what it's actually like.. with the peace lines etc etc !! Hope this helps !! :smile:
Reply 2
hi im doing this exam also and am quite worried as im feeling very unprepared :frown:
what info have you got for laganside background, the websites?? just want to check im not missing something
also when you say you have evaluated the bookle what do you mean by this?
thanks
Reply 3
Thanks guys, its good to know other people feel like they are in the same boat!!! Yep i have a had a quick look at the website but should maybe go a bit further in detail with it.
Yeah i would also like to know how you have evaluated the booklet?
Also i have had a 'interesting' :confused: teacher and just wondering what you guys have done in class?
Xxxx
Reply 4
Hi - I hope you guys got the grades you wanted!
I was just wondering, as I'm now preparing to take this exam Jan 2012, is it literally just asking questions of the information booklet? Or is it a few questions on that aswell as other questions relating to ubasnisation for example?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending