The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
3 weetabix with millions of sugar on top yumm but bananna n all tht crap is wrong on weetabix
Mini chocolate :smile:

Cold milk..or sometimes without milk.
I eat the original Weetabix with greek yoghurt, honey and chopped up bananas. It's lovely :smile:
Reply 23
oatbix, because i'm on a training diet and because its my favourite in general.
Plain weetabix with warm skimmed milk and and big dollop of honey on top :smile:
Reply 25
Mini chocolate variety brah :sexface:
Reply 26
I'm also really partial to Crunchy Bran, but for some reason, only goddamned expensive-as-hell Waitrose stocks it in Newcastle.

God damn you Newcastle.
Just the bog standard weetabix with hot water and sugar, can't be too soggy though! It's taken my a while to perfect the art of getting the perfect weetabix :biggrin:
I have it every morning, without fail :cool: With a banana and orange juice :biggrin:
I had chocolate weetabix once.. it gave me crazy diarrhea. Never again.
Plain, quite strong (ie not milky) and downed in sugar.

I just wish they'd make something sweeter, called 'sugarbix' or something. Then again, i'd just add more sugar.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 30
All spin-off Weetabixes (weeta..bices???) are inferior!

Plain ol' Weetabix ftw, with just enough icey full-fat cold milk to soak through, but not de-crispify. No sugar. NOMNOMNOM.
(edited 13 years ago)
Keeping it real with the original Weetabix, cold milk and sugar combo. No Weetatrix on my Weetabix fool.
Original post by bananacake14
Just the bog standard weetabix with hot water and sugar, can't be too soggy though! It's taken my a while to perfect the art of getting the perfect weetabix :biggrin:
I have it every morning, without fail :cool: With a banana and orange juice :biggrin:

Water on cereal? WTFF....
I have the original weetabix and i eat it with a spoon.
Original post by viktavondoom
Water on cereal? WTFF....

Don't knock it, until you've tried it :P I used to have milk on my weetabix like most normal people, but I went off milk and my mum always has it with hot water, and it tastes sooooo much better :biggrin: It's not swimming in the water or anything, it's just enough, so it's all soaked :cool: Lovely stuff.
Plain old weetabix (usually shop brand, as there is like no difference really). 3 of them, with about a pint of milk. Every morning. Lovely.
Two normal weetabix in a bowl.
Pour semi-skimmed milk around the weetabix, but NEVER on top. This way they will remain biscuity :smile:
Add sugar on top, and some chopped banana if you're feeling elaborate.

Et voila! Weetabix a la alharrison4 :biggrin:
I absolutely love weetabix. I will have 6-8 every morning without fail and sometimes a few late at night if I'm feeling hungry.
I always mash my weetabix into a kind of porridge texture after adding semi-skimmed milk and then add porridge oats on top. Then mix until all the moisture has been soaked up.
Delicious!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by James Carter
Just plain old Weetabix. But with a MOUNTAIN OF SUGAR ON TOP.

Very much this. I'm a bit of a ninja with the consistency though, it has to be said. I hate them being too dry, but I really dislike them getting too sloppy.
Reply 39
I eat my Weetabix with a spoon.

Latest