P3, M2, P2 maths january 2004 edexcel Watch

This discussion is closed.
fabsuk
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi there, i was wandering if someone could please post me these papers in pdf format please. It would be much appreciated P2,P3,M2 edexcel january 2004 maths or give me a link. im not infringing on copyright laws as im asking to borrow them and i will delete them after i have read them. Thanks
Weirdo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My maths teacher gave me a copy of P2 today... I'm sure your school will have copies if you ask them. Otherwise, I could scan mine in for you?
fabsuk
Hi there, could u please do that for me,scan it in P2 or any other papers u have. My email is [email protected]. it would be much appreciated

(Original post by Weirdo)
My maths teacher gave me a copy of P2 today... I'm sure your school will have copies if you ask them. Otherwise, I could scan mine in for you?
adelz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Weirdo)
Hey Yeah Weirdo can you do that for me too please
fabsuk
If anyone could post me a website whic contains these papers or has these papers could they please post them to me. it would be really really helpful as my school are being awful about it. It would be much appreciated.my email [email protected] thanks
Weirdo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey... sorry about the delay!! I've been pretty busy recently :rolleyes: I'll try to scan in the P2 paper some time in the next few days...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (5)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
10%
No- I want it (3)
30%
No- I don't want it (1)
10%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise