wat do u think? Watch

This discussion is closed.
hotchick200
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i just went for this audition for dorathy in da wizord of oz and dey gave me da part da thing is they are now telling me dat they can't afford to pay me any more!!!! i don't want to let my mum down coz' she wants me to take it but i can't help feeling i've been scamed and they weren't planning to pay me wat do u think i should do? :confused:
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hotchick200)
i just went for this audition for dorathy in da wizord of oz and dey gave me da part da thing is they are now telling me dat they can't afford to pay me any more!!!! i don't want to let my mum down coz' she wants me to take it but i can't help feeling i've been scamed and they weren't planning to pay me wat do u think i should do? :confused:
What's the point of being there if you don't get paid? It sounds an awful lot like a scam to me.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hotchick200)
But would it be worth doing it for the experience so next time you can go for a better paid part with the added bonus of saying you were Dorothy?
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
But would it be worth doing it for the experience so next time you can go for a better paid part with the added bonus of saying you were Dorothy?
That's what I was thinking. That the experience might give you that little bit extra when applying for another part.
kissmequick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
That's what I was thinking. That the experience might give you that little bit extra when applying for another part.
I agree but it depends if you've already done loads of stuff, if so then it's obviously as Mr white said a "scam".
In conclusion if you have the experience tell them where to go but if not then I'm afraid you'll have to grit your teeth and get on with it, no-one starts at the top, but watch out when you get there it's a big fall lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1336)
79.67%
Leave (341)
20.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed