The Student Room Group

The Vampire Diaries thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Onge
:redface:! i think im into everything atm :/

Same except that.
Been watching GG, 90210, VD, Pretty Little Liars, The Bachelor, Glee and American Idol. Anymore and I don't think I would have time in the week!
Reply 181
Original post by laughylolly
Same except that.
Been watching GG, 90210, VD, Pretty Little Liars, The Bachelor, Glee and American Idol. Anymore and I don't think I would have time in the week!

throw in some jersey shore and your day is complete :biggrin:
Reply 182
OMG this thread Exists...:biggrin:

I cannot believe I have to wait until April for VD to come on...I cannot go this long without Damon (I feel so guilty for lovin him more then stefan, sigh!)

though all the girls suck except for the 'barbie vampire' Caroline!

and the bitch Isobel is BACK (the horror)

*off to watch reruns*
Original post by Onge

Haha. Jersey shore is alright. Love snooki lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 184
Original post by ShadowCat29
YES, something has to happen between them! But I'm a bit wary of it because L.J.Smith got fired from writing the book series. She refused to write Stefan and Elena as a couple anymore when she felt that in her heart she belonged with Damon... I'm kind of hoping that the series doesn't follow too closely to the book because I love Delena. :frown:

It would be a really big twist if Jonas' daughter was helping Klaus! Maybe Elijah wasn't really holding her captive and they had a love affair or something...

And ahhh...Damon is very, very fine. Very.

Do you think thats one reason she got fired? Y'know because she wouldnt write Elena with whoever. I cant remember how it went down but i remember reading the article and such about it. Gutted to hear she'd been fired.

and yeah, in my train of thought, i was like 'yeah shes probably evil and shes probably in love with him' aha :u:

Original post by Luceria
Argh.. Stupid break... I hate the American breaks! 7th April! Damn it. Such a long wait.

I know, it feels so long but i mean c'mon, its f*cking march already, this years going way too fast! aha. But still, feels like its going to be FOREVER :unimpressed:

Original post by Luceria
I didn't think he was. I admit I kind of evilly smiled when he was burnt alive. :colondollar:
Then Jonas stabbed Matt, and I thought we'd finally get rid off Matt. But alas, didn't happen! Though then Jonas died.

Yes. Hmm. Probably her distant cousin? Or something like that. The one we've met.

Hahaa, you want to get rid of everyone dont you :u: Fair game, Matt is a bit annoying with this whole Caroline thing. MAN UP FOOL! In a way, even though Tyler was an idiot, i secretly wanted him and Caroline to hook up!
Caroline and Tyler were badass. :3 I loved their relationship, and I was a bit disappointed/peed off that he just randomly went off with Jules when she didn't tell him about killing Elena. It's so urgh!

I think that L.J.Smith must have been fired because of something to do with the plot. She wouldn't of done anything else wrong, unless she completely b*tched about the company behind their backs or something...I don't know. But apparently she wrote a reply to one of her fanmails and now it's just spreading like fire...
Original post by Onge

"heeey, Cabs are here" lol, S3's been good but again the Sammy and Ronnie debacle has just gone on for too long, sad really
I'm TVD deprived. :frown: I need my daily Damon dose...What day is it back? April 7th?
Reply 188
I'm TVD deprived. :frown: I need my daily Damon dose...What day is it back? April 7th?

Me too..and yeah it's April 7th. I think I'm going to rewatch season one or I'll get withdrawal.
I've already rewatched season one. :frown: I suppose I could rewatch season two recordings on sky+, but it's not the same D:
Reply 190
I've already rewatched season one. :frown: I suppose I could rewatch season two recordings on sky+, but it's not the same D:

I've rewatched the whole lot bar the most recent 4 or 5 episodes. Yes I have no life :tongue: I've also rewatched the whole of Dexter, House, and True Blood recently. I need moar new shows :biggrin:
Reply 191
Original post by tface
I've rewatched the whole lot bar the most recent 4 or 5 episodes. Yes I have no life :tongue: I've also rewatched the whole of Dexter, House, and True Blood recently. I need moar new shows :biggrin:

April 7th seems so long away doesnt it :cry: BUT, i mean c'mon its already the middle of March. It'll come round, and before we all know it - the season will be ending! CRY.

Do you know when S5 of Dexter is coming to the UK? x
Reply 192
Original post by Phelps
April 7th seems so long away doesnt it :cry: BUT, i mean c'mon its already the middle of March. It'll come round, and before we all know it - the season will be ending! CRY.

Do you know when S5 of Dexter is coming to the UK? x

http://www.facebook.com/dexterfxuk

"For all those asking we don't have an exact date yet but we will be showing Season 5 in the UK early summer. It certainly won't be as late as August or September!"

I should think not, September will hopefully be the start of Season 6 :biggrin:

I heartily recommend downloading it! It's no season 4 but it is excellent :smile:

And yeah tbf the time has flew by, I still thought this morning "yeah new-ah **** :frown:" :tongue:
Reply 193
Original post by tface
http://www.facebook.com/dexterfxuk

"For all those asking we don't have an exact date yet but we will be showing Season 5 in the UK early summer. It certainly won't be as late as August or September!"

I should think not, September will hopefully be the start of Season 6 :biggrin:

I heartily recommend downloading it! It's no season 4 but it is excellent :smile:

And yeah tbf the time has flew by, I still thought this morning "yeah new-ah **** :frown:" :tongue:

Oh thanks, yeah i would download but i watch them with the mother and she wouldnt be too pleased if i watched them without her - though saying that, i did watch the last few episodes of S4 on my own as i wanted to know what all the fuss was about.

Spoiler

The ending was real clever though, how it linked back to Dexter and such. nomnom.

But yeah, on topic, i'm the same. Every tuesday/thursday morning, im just like 'vampire diaries should be on tonight but instead, im doing sweet FA.!' Majorly sucks but hopefully it will come round quick! Less than a month! :|
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 194
So, @_josephmorgan wrote on twitter today;

'Epic scene with @iansomerhalder today. Can't wait for you guys to see it.'

Honestly, wahoo! I guess i can speak for all of us when i say 'wahoo, finally!'

Can't wait and i hope the scene involves lots of VAMPIRE FACE!

Oh my twitter is @RachInMaFace by the way. Just sayin'. :u:

(If you didnt know Joseph Morgan will play Klaus.)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Phelps

ahfhdsljfsdjlks can't wait! :love:
it's gonna be goood! any other twitter updates we should know about? :wink:
Reply 196
Original post by Phelps

Good stuff, although for all we know they are filming something like the season finale :tongue: We must be about halfway through the stupid break by now?! I honestly don't understand it, and it's gonna be worse now Being Human has ended (stupid ending too, grr)

Original post by pink giggle
ahfhdsljfsdjlks can't wait! :love:
it's gonna be goood! any other twitter updates we should know about? :wink:

I second this, you are now the official news bringer from twitter :biggrin:
Reply 197
Original post by tface
Good stuff, although for all we know they are filming something like the season finale :tongue: We must be about halfway through the stupid break by now?! I honestly don't understand it, and it's gonna be worse now Being Human has ended (stupid ending too, grr)

Hhmmm, im not sure, i dont think tv shows work like that? I know that films shoot scenes in different places/at different times but i dont think wil tv epis you do - you go with the flow. Must be for epi 17 - oh which is called 'Know Thy Enemy' SQUEEE! :u:

Original post by pink giggle
Any other twitter updates we should know about? :wink:

Original post by tface
I second this, you are now the official news bringer from twitter :biggrin:

Hahaa, alright, i guess i have orders to post relavant info for you now! Challenge accepted!
Reply 198
Original post by Phelps
Hhmmm, im not sure, i dont think tv shows work like that? I know that films shoot scenes in different places/at different times but i dont think wil tv epis you do - you go with the flow. Must be for epi 17 - oh which is called 'Know Thy Enemy' SQUEEE! :u:

Hahaa, alright, i guess i have orders to post relavant info for you now! Challenge accepted!

Yeah you are probably right actually, especially considering that episode name :tongue: Loving the excitement, it is looking like it's gonna be an explosive restart to the series, hopefully someone gets brutally murdered, always makes for good watching :biggrin:

Anyone else think they need more sex scenes in this show? Or, more specifically, more Nina Dobrev naked?

edit - just joined the tvd society :u: probably about time :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by tface
Yeah you are probably right actually, especially considering that episode name :tongue: Loving the excitement, it is looking like it's gonna be an explosive restart to the series, hopefully someone gets brutally murdered, always makes for good watching :biggrin:

Anyone else think they need more sex scenes in this show? Or, more specifically, more Nina Dobrev naked?

edit - just joined the tvd society :u: probably about time :tongue:

i was thinking more ian somerhalder and paul wesley naked...but i'm sure nina dobrev could fit into the picture somehow. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest