?
Report 8 years ago
Yes of course
Sephiroth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah. Girls love gay guys, probably for this very reason.

I often wonder if gay guys can be just friends with other gays, same concept. Every one I've met has either wanted to screw me or won't speak at all because I don't reach their required level of attraction. I even know a guy who has a Twitter list of all the guys he had had sex with and none of them know that's what the list is. Apparently shagging people is how you get to know people these days. As a result gay clubs tend to be 75% straight females, 24% guys looking for a shag (who are each with 2-4 females and no guys) and 1% me.
SummerTaylor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How stupid... Of course you can - two of my best friends are guys.
ChopinNocturne
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Beadle's About)
If there is sexual attraction there, better not to be 'just friends'. Better to be lovers, or not see each other at all....no sense hanging around being 'friends' with someone you fancy but who doesn't feel the same.
That's ridiculous imo. My closest friend is male and someone who I used to fancy, I got over it and now we have an amazing friendship with no sexual feeling on either side, I don't think of him in that way at all any more. There's no point avoiding someone just because you have feelings for them that you can't/don't want to act on.
Luceria
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes. Of course they can. The idea that they "can't" is severely outdated.
Beadle's About
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ChopinNocturne)
That's ridiculous imo. My closest friend is male and someone who I used to fancy, I got over it and now we have an amazing friendship with no sexual feeling on either side, I don't think of him in that way at all any more. There's no point avoiding someone just because you have feelings for them that you can't/don't want to act on.
Well I don't get with girls to be friends. I'm looking for a lover. Pretending you want to be friends when really you are attracted to them and want them to be your lover is just fake and phony. Best to be honest about how you feel.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (125)
17.83%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.27%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (121)
17.26%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (101)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (68)
9.7%
How can I be the best version of myself? (214)
30.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed