The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Ok, so im over 18 and I hardly ever get horny.
Sometimes if im asleep i have sex dreams and ill have been very horny then
But other than my dreams I just dont get horny. I can see a guy and think ''wow hes hot'' or i can see a girl and stare at her beauty, but i dont get turned on!
My boyfriend does stuff to me and it turns me on sometimes, but a lot of the time I just dont get turned on.
Ive tried masturbating, but even on the odd occasions when i am really horny, if i put my hand down there, it immediately switches off.
And it really frustrates me because everyone around me is like ''im gagging for it'', ''i need sex'' etc etc and then I just NEVER think about it :/
Occassionally I get horny but not very often.
I could go my whole life without sex and wouldnt be bothered (i havent had sex yet). But the thing is, I WANT to be bothered. I want to do what everyone else is doing. Ive done everything up to sex but i just get bored/it hurts/cant be bothered.
Whats wrong with me?

Hello I may have the answer..
Are you on contraception tablets as they are playing havoc With my girlfriend’s libido at present she was not like this before she took them just recently she had a break from them and her libido sex drive went out of the roof she’s not very happy not on them
This can be genetic and probably is. Some people, for example, have XXY or XYY chromasomes. It's worth discussing with your GP, who can test for it.
That’s asexual not pansexual
I am a great sexter. I can make anyone horney in 5 min. Thats a challenge
Hmm..... Am facing the same issue here...Pls any solution to it?
But other than my dreams I just dont get horny. I can see a guy and think ''wow hes hot'' or i can see a girl and stare at her beauty, but i dont get turned on!
My boyfriend does stuff to me and it turns me on sometimes, but a lot of the time I just dont get turned on.
Ive tried masturbating, but even on the odd occasions when i am really horny, if i put my hand down there, it immediately switches off.
And it really frustrates me because everyone around me is like ''im gagging for it'', ''i need sex'' etc etc and then I just NEVER think about it :/
I could go my whole life without sex and wouldnt be bothered (i havent had sex yet). But the thing is, I WANT to be bothered. I want to do what everyone else is doing. Ive done everything up to sex but i just get bored/it hurts/cant be bothered.
Whats wrong with me?

ngl watch some stuff ygm its mad
Original post by realbloodymary
I am a great sexter. I can make anyone horney in 5 min. Thats a challenge
You need someone experienced to show you what your body can react to or find you own weak spot as in intelligence turn on, maybe challenging you or being arrogant, plenty of stuff to choose from or sexting if you think that can work for you then you'll know how to start with yourselfi,if you didn't find out on your own
Damn, 8 years and still relevant...
until I saw this was posted 8 years ago I literally thought I’d posted this myself and forgotten about it. I’m in exactly the same position. So unfortunately I have no advice for you, but would be good if someone else had a revelation they could share : )
One night with me and I can sort you out :wink:
Reply 31
Whats wrong with me?

Don't give yourself a difficult time. Have you ever had an orgasm? You have not had full sex with your bf yet either. Why not? You probably dont know what good sex is yet anyway. When you get good foreplay and penetrative sex then you may find things are very different. And you also need the right person.
that's... thats not what pansexual means. Pansexual means you are attracted to multiple people. Did you mean asexual? asexuality is having no sexual feelings or having them in rare occasions. You could be asexual or you could just have a mental or emotional block. Some people also take longer to develop in that area. it can be weird to feel so different from everyone but give yourself time and be forgiving to yourself if you never get there. there are other things in life than sex, and other things you could try too :wink:

Latest