This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
These days 2000 isn't too big a deal, what with 2776 1 post away from 5000 and stuff. But I've finally reached the 2000 mark, and will become a Vengeful, Imperial Overlord of UK-Learning (should be ... overlady of UKL though).
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Congratulations!
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
These days 2000 isn't too big a deal, what with 2776 1 post away from 5000 and stuff. But I've finally reached the 2000 mark, and will become a Vengeful, Imperial Overlord of UK-Learning (should be ... overlady of UKL though).
congrats..
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Overlord sounds better -has more power to it.

Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well Xenon can be proud of creating UKL's biggest thread among her 2000 posts. Congratulations, you are down in UKL history.
kaxxa(maltese)
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
good work....
when i get there, I will tell you!!!

12 in, 88 to go till 100
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by kaxxa(maltese))
good work....
when i get there, I will tell you!!!

12 in, 88 to go till 100
I tried to get the 83 required to go to 2000 y'day, but managed about 60. So had the other 23 or so to knock off today.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I tried to get the 83 required to go to 2000 y'day, but managed about 60. So had the other 23 or so to knock off today.
Well done. You've been an Overlord in Training ever since I've been here. Good to see the change at last
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well done Xenon. Many useful posts. You deserve it.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
congrats Xenon- you finally join the 2000 club

lou xxx
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
Well done Xenon. Many useful posts. You deserve it.
Hmmm... I have a couple of hundred to go.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Whats the big deal anyway about high post counts? It dosn't it just show that you are bored and probably adicted to UKL? I know both are true in my case. I wish my post count wasn't anything like this high it makes me feel such a geek. :cool: Anyway according to some geeks are cool.

I guess I may be second highest poster on here after 2776 though .
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Whats the big deal anyway about high post counts? It dosn't it just show that you are bored and probably adicted to UKL? I know both are true in my case. I wish my post count wasn't anything like this high it makes me feel such a geek. :cool: Anyway according to some geeks are cool.

Well I've done all my work, its raining outside, heavily. So I can't be bothered to go out. So what else to do?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I think the 2000 mark is just one of those milestones. Nobody can just join the forum and knock it over in a couple of days. Overlord in Training takes long enough as it is. So I think Xenon and every other 2000+ poster has a right to be at least a tiny bit proud for finally reaching the Vengeful Imperial Overlord status. As for second highest poster to 2776??? We're not expecting another spamming session I hope?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I think the 2000 mark is just one of those milestones. Nobody can just join the forum and knock it over in a couple of days. Overlord in Training takes long enough as it is. So I think Xenon and every other 2000+ poster has a right to be at least a tiny bit proud for finally reaching the Vengeful Imperial Overlord status. As for second highest poster to 2776??? We're not expecting another spamming session I hope?
I don't even want this many posts but its addiction which scares me. Believe me it will take me a few days before I get to the 2000 mark. I am just slightly worried about being spotted by people that know me though. I need to keep my headdown for a while I think.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am just slightly worried about being spotted by people that know me though. I need to keep my headdown for a while I think.
Ian? Is that you? Its me Phil! We're in the same class together! Never thought to see you here.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ian? Is that you? Its me Phil! We're in the same class together! Never thought to see you here.
hehehe...

lou xxx
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
hehehe...

lou xxx
Hehe its a good job there is no Phill on my course. This happened to me before on another student site.

I was having a long conversation with somebody and I kept getting a since of deja vue. After 4 hours I thought somthing is very odd so I said to him "Josh are you my my cousin" to he replied "which one, Philip etc etc etc," It got so annoyed as some of the stuff I was telling him in this convo were stuff I would have never had told him real life.

So it does happen, I am sure I must know some people who read this site even if they don't make any posts.

P.S I qouted the wrong thread it was supposed to be 2776's, I am tired. Maybe its revision time.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hehe its a good job there is no Phill on my course. This happened to me before on another student site.

I was having a long conversation with somebody and I kept getting a since of deja vue. After 4 hours I thought somthing is very odd so I said to him "Josh are you my my cousin" to he replied "which one, Philip etc etc etc," It got so annoyed as some of the stuff I was telling him in this convo were stuff I would have never had told him real life.

So it does happen, I am sure I must know some people who read this site even if they don't make any posts.

P.S I qouted the wrong thread it was supposed to be 2776's, I am tired. Maybe its revision time.
Solution: Erase all your surnames, etc. Like me. And only a general vagueness of the college name. So you are not recognised easily.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Solution: Erase all your surnames, etc. Like me. And only a general vagueness of the college name. So you are not recognised easily.
Yeah but everybody knows my email address starts with amazingtrade and my website gives it away. I am bothered about people regonising me apart from some of the more personal threads I have made on here. Maybe I should make a new account for when making personal threads.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads