This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Yeah but everybody knows my email address starts with amazingtrade and my website gives it away. I am bothered about people regonising me apart from some of the more personal threads I have made on here. Maybe I should make a new account for when making personal threads.
You don't like the idea of knowing people on the forum? I used to work with snow_white, and DevilsDoor and I go way back on the irc networks. I kind of like seeing what they have to say on some issues that pop up on the forum
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
You don't like the idea of knowing people on the forum? I used to work with snow_white, and DevilsDoor and I go way back on the irc networks. I kind of like seeing what they have to say on some issues that pop up on the forum
Ahh so thats why you are so close to DevilsDoor...
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
the only person i know on this forum is Ldy Marshmellow, and shes posted all of what? 3 times?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*chuckles* yeah. We used to be able to silence a channel of 70-80 people arguing on just about any topic. Kind of helped that she was an AOL Oper, and I had AutoOper status in all the forbidden channels hehe.
texas_chickadee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*chuckles* yeah. We used to be able to silence a channel of 70-80 people arguing on just about any topic. Kind of helped that she was an AOL Oper, and I had AutoOper status in all the forbidden channels hehe.
yeah ok :rolleyes: you did get my pm right? the new one i just sent you?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I just don't like the idea of people I know in real life my know me in here but I won't know they do if you get me? I wouldn't mind at all if I knew people knew me from here (does that make sense) because then I would watch what I am saying in certain instances.

I guess I mainly don't want my mum spotting me.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I just don't like the idea of people I know in real life my know me in here but I won't know they do if you get me? I wouldn't mind at all if I knew people knew me from here (does that make sense) because then I would watch what I am saying in certain instances.

I guess I mainly don't want my mum spotting me.
hehe I like that. I don't know what I'd do if I spotted someone who used the same terminology as my mother on here. I guess Sire would go vewy vewy quiet for a while lol
Sire's mum
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
hehe I like that. I don't know what I'd do if I spotted someone who used the same terminology as my mother on here. I guess Sire would go vewy vewy quiet for a while lol
Tristan is that you? What are you doing here with the rascals!
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire's mum)
good one!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LMAO Thats pretty damn good. Even went to my profile to make sure lol. Brilliant effort. Who is this so I can add to the rep list over next few days? 2776?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
LMAO Thats pretty damn good. Even went to my profile to make sure lol. Brilliant effort. Who is this so I can add to the rep list over next few days? 2776?
Yep, thats me. Pretty good as well.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep, thats me. Pretty good as well.
Style Love it. You actually have me wanting to visit her now lol. Will rep ya when I can. Which account do I make the deposit in by the way>?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Style Love it. You actually have me wanting to visit her now lol. Will rep ya when I can. Which account do I make the deposit in by the way>?
The main one please. Cheers.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Heres some rep from the main account, beacuse your a good sport.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Heres some rep from the main account, beacuse your a good sport.
cheers mate, I'm now a glorious beacon of light and you've got 5 gems on that account too
Sire's Dad
Report 16 years ago
OY! Sheila! Stop flirting with guys half yer age! Come get me a beer!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire's Dad)
OY! Sheila! Stop flirting with guys half yer age! Come get me a beer!
Mum!? Dad?! awww you guys. *hugs all round* This is the proudest moment of my life *sob*
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Mum!? Dad?! awww you guys. *hugs all round* This is the proudest moment of my life *sob*
So long as we don't get your whole family in here for a massive reunion
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
So long as we don't get your whole family in here for a massive reunion
lol, it isn't even me doing it either Got me in stitches when I saw the 'dad' one though hehe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (389)
67.3%
No (189)
32.7%

Watched Threads