UCL Social Life...the horrible truth. Watch

This discussion is closed.
guyfromneptune
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
your right homz, im from france n im chilling in london at the moment ucl of so godamn full of asians infact all school in this uk av em im sick of seeing them asians im not racist but those guys act annoying

anyway ucl is just like any london school its sucks and its dirty n boring
iv studied for two years in france and ucl refused me entrance for 2nd yr anyway **** em
Big P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by guyfromneptune)
your right homz, im from france n im chilling in london at the moment ucl of so godamn full of asians infact all school in this uk av em im sick of seeing them asians im not racist but those guys act annoying

anyway ucl is just like any london school its sucks and its dirty n boring
iv studied for two years in france and ucl refused me entrance for 2nd yr anyway **** em
You are the biggest anus i have come across on this forum-and thats saying something. You say "im not racist" but then metioned that UCL is so "god damn full of asians" and youre sick of seeing them and, those guys act annoying. You absolute twat - how can you simply put everyone in this bracket.
Do you not know how these comments can hurt people? You act like they are a disease or something. UCL is a great university and the fact that it is a large medical school and is great for LAw and Economics explains why there are so many asians there - and they are there becasue they deserve to be you stuck up prat -you find London boring? Need i say more?
Why did you apply there- surely you knew what ethnic composition UCL would be? The fact that they rejected your ass would explain why you hold a grudge against it.

"im not racist" !!!
bloody hell...what a smelly frog (oh by the way im not racist)
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
seriously man dont get so wound up by this guy he doesn't warrant a response, and not just because he's french. He is also, like you said, an anus.
Big P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah... but people like that make me so angry. They just dont get how such flippant comments can be hurtful
guyfromneptune
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
whos this fool lol who the hell are u who the hell is this numb nutts , so i take it that your asian, then f*g**ot. and for the record im half asian u idiot. ur name should be big sasguatch not big p, face it there racism whether u like it or not u geek.
cell
Report 15 years ago
Lol @sasguacth ,you Both Are Nuttcases This Is Not A Place For Fighting
Anyways
I Agree That There Are Alot Of Asians Both They All Nice , I Think, Anyway I Think Ucl Sucks Bite Me
marina183
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Blimey...didn't think lil old me would be able to create a thread that was so destructive!!!

As Sam said.....UCL being **** was MY opinion. I was just sharing it with others. I'm sure some people will love UCL, I didn't. Hence I was just expressing my view with UKL cos as I said, I just wish I'd read a post like this before I put 'FIRM' next to UCL on my UCAS form...
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by marina183)
Ok, well here's the info on socialsing...the union is about as lively as an old people's home and hate to say it but if you're anything but asian, you'll stick out like a sire thumb. Union requires you to queue for ages before getting in and drinks are pricey considering its for students. Then after you go in search of some real entertainment, and you will after the UCL union shambles, you'll be faced with typical up their own arse london clubs with a tenner entry fee and extortionate drinks prices. Don;t expect more than 3 drinks for under a tenner.
I say no more....well infact Ive got loads more to say.
I've only heard bad things about UCL social life, therefore I am inclined to agree.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by marina183)
Blimey...didn't think lil old me would be able to create a thread that was so destructive!!!

As Sam said.....UCL being **** was MY opinion. I was just sharing it with others. I'm sure some people will love UCL, I didn't. Hence I was just expressing my view with UKL cos as I said, I just wish I'd read a post like this before I put 'FIRM' next to UCL on my UCAS form...
You are the hot looking italian girl in that pic!
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeh i remember seeing pictures on some site, it was linked from here but i cant remember where it is now do you know bono what it was? I just remeber being disappointed that there wasn't a picture of mjg there lol. Just lots of people looking miserable in their bedrooms hehe
marina183
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
You are the hot looking italian girl in that pic!
Cheers for the compliment...yep that's me!
Haven't seen your pic, are you on the members' pics site?
veryjammy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think the reaction to the original post is ridiculous. When you live in a country that is predominantly white it can feel strange to be in a minority. Thats not being racist, thats just a reaction to being in a different situation than normal.
I'm at Westminster uni, although am gonna leave in a few weeks, and I've experienced the same thing, an initial oddness that I've suddenly been cast into a minority.
Plus i do agree that a lot of asian kids have a strict upbringing which stays with them, a lot are at uni to get a degree rather than have a great social life. And a lot of asian students here just hang around with other asians, there's no effort to mix with white people except in class.
I hope I don't get condemned as rascist for this cos i'm certainly not, but i have also experienced what the original poster has and she should not be so unfairly criticised
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads