The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

TSR League of Legend Summoners

Hello all,
Do you play LoL? I am really bored from playing alone. Matchmaking is cruel to me paring me with pretty bad players. I can make a vent server or something and we can play arranged games.

Also this being a LoL thread you can post any comments and ideas connected with the game. :smile:

GO!
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It is "meh" compared to Dota/Heroes of Newerth. I think it has the worst balance team ever, every time I read a changelog, I rage. I gave up on the company, too much failing in terms of competitive-friendly additions - I mean there is still no spectator mode or replays - a lot of tool tips leave much information to be desired - just generally seems so unfinished as a game - despite being out for more than a reasonable amount of time.
Me, been playing for a while now :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by headbuster
Hello all,
Do you play LoL? I am really bored from playing alone. Matchmaking is cruel to me paring me with pretty bad players. I can make a vent server or something and we can play arranged games.

Also this being a LoL thread you can post any comments and ideas connected with the game. :smile:

GO!

I play, a bit. Mainly play Mundo, but like a few other heroes as well.

What's you guys ELO?
Reply 4
I play :smile: Usually as Ashe/Yi/Lux
my friend tells me about this game NON STOP! How good is it really? :confused:
Reply 6
Original post by barrister_2000
my friend tells me about this game NON STOP! How good is it really? :confused:

It is okay for casual gaming. Since I was playing a lot of competitive gaming within the MOBA genre, I didn't like it.
Reply 7
i play. Add me if you're level 30 and are good. Username is halfdead
Reply 8
Original post by sawyer
add me if you want, ive been playing a lot revently. User name is Innex

Will add you!
Level 30

170 wins, 112 losses i think lol
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
League of legend is Awesome! Man!
Am level 30 with over 210 wins or so, My main are Sion/Shen and i can also play a few other characters such as Gangplank, Miss fortune and others.
Am on everyday really just playing casually since i have nothing else to do haha
My ingame name is Killzoned! Holla at yo Boyy haha
Reply 11
Bump

i havent played LoL for ages and have played 2 games, where i was really ****ty
But with a good team i'm pretty good
i play AP characters mainly, and i ****in love Lux n Veigar
i'm not super experienced at level 27 with about 115 wins

So basically im lookin for any other players to play with who're half decent

but please keep this thread going cause there's loads of these which just fail and die!
Reply 12
Most played game but doesnt even get a 2nd page on TSR?

What is up with that?
Original post by danny111
Most played game but doesnt even get a 2nd page on TSR?

What is up with that?

who said it was the most played game?

I played this for a while, but that's just because of friends.
Reply 14
Original post by Ilyas
who said it was the most played game?

I played this for a while, but that's just because of friends.

Apparently more accounts than WoW and more playing at any given time.
Original post by danny111
Apparently more accounts than WoW and more playing at any given time.

where did you get this information? this is bull****.

I'm getting various numbers from different people online. Some say 9000, others say 32000.

WoW has 13,000,000 players.
Reply 16
Hey guys,

I play this a bit, I'd like to play with any of you guys? My name is Smilerrr in game, I like playing AP but I can play tanks or anything really. I'm level 30, I'm 1210 ELO as of writing this. Let me know! :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Ilyas

I'm getting various numbers from different people online. Some say 9000, others say 32000.

Actually WoW has 11.1 million players and League of Legends has 15 million registered players with 1.4 million playing everyday. Keeping in mind that these figures are rather recent recordings.
Reply 18
Original post by Zellight
Actually WoW has 11.1 million players and League of Legends has 15 million registered players with 1.4 million playing everyday. Keeping in mind that these figures are rather recent recordings.

I'm one of those registered LoL players! I've never played a single match though. The curse of using player statistics for free games! They will always be overinflated.
Original post by Ilyas

LoL now has 15million, see http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/youve-grown-league-legends-massive-game

Admittedly not all of them play, but its still a massive figure. The game has really grown over the last few months, they added server capacity but until recently were really struggling with the number of people, just like when WoW first started to grow: there were 5hour queues just to log in.

Quick Reply

Latest