The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zurvan
Everyone throws hate at the TRM but if you look back at Hanover his lane wasn't the one in the worse shape and he wasn't the one dieing 1vs1 randomly like hes playing solo queue (*cough Reginald* :rolleyes:), his Irelia play had also improved by a lot recently. Dyrus is a great guy and is a lot more versatile with his selection of champions but I'm really unsure of the future of TSM speaking as a fellow TSM fanboy. :unsure:

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index.php?/topic/21787-team-solomid-announces-roster-change/page__pid__155808#entry155808
Reply 981
Differences in philosophy lol? Reginald ironically enough is the one who causes the initial arguments.
Original post by Zurvan
Everyone throws hate at the TRM but if you look back at Hanover his lane wasn't the one in the worse shape and he wasn't the one dieing 1vs1 randomly like hes playing solo queue (*cough Reginald* :rolleyes:), his Irelia play had also improved by a lot recently. Dyrus is a great guy and is a lot more versatile with his selection of champions but I'm really unsure of the future of TSM speaking as a fellow TSM fanboy. :unsure:

What is your in-game name?

ArianFire :smile:

I just went 24/2/3 in my first PvP with Ez. I may buy him :moon:
Original post by paddy__power
ArianFire :smile:

I just went 24/2/3 in my first PvP with Ez. I may buy him :moon:

Is there a reason you had double berserker greaves in that game? :tongue:

Don't fall into the trap of playing one amazing game and then buying the champ.
Original post by cambo211
Is there a reason you had double berserker greaves in that game? :tongue:

Don't fall into the trap of playing one amazing game and then buying the champ.

I accidentally clicked too many times and thus bought two. I wasn't paying attention in that game tbh.
Reply 985
Original post by M_E_X
Galio...

You were so right. They pick annie mid I pick galio: 9-0-10 total ownage.

seriously, neg this?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 986
Original post by danny111
You were so right. They pick annie mid I pick galio: 9-0-10 total ownage.

:h:

Just make sure to buy early boots2 and roam if the side lanes are suitable for it, it makes a huge difference!

In other news The Rain Man quit Team Solo Mid (TSM), and has been replaced by Dyrus :redface:
I really need to start playing this, go to lans a lot where lol is basically all they play xD
Two essays to do today. 1/4 done. Time for LoL.

/addiction.
Level 24 :sexface:

Ranked is not too far off XD
Damn, server seems busy! Can anyone log on?
Currently watching the new TSM play the first round of an online tournament against a 1200 elo team.

15 minutes in. Score is 25-0.
Nexus destroyed at 21 minutes.

Final score: 41-2 which includes regi running into the fountain at the end.
Nexus destroyed at 21 minutes.

Final score: 41-2 which includes regi running into the fountain at the end.

Where do you watch?

Just went 0/3/22 with support Al.

I love support Al :moon:
Where do you watch?

Find out about matches on reddit/r/leagueoflegends watch on own3d.

The only pointer that i can give is to headbutt less :tongue: quite a few times you headbutted people to safety or out of other peoples shots when it wasn't needed. Save the headbutt to push their squishy people into your team or push their tanky people away from your team. You can if you're fast enough headbutt and pulverize before they get knocked away for an instant knock up which is always amazing.
Where do you watch?

http://www.own3d.tv/live/10953/TSM_Xpecial

TSM Xpecial is TSM's support player and is currently doing support Ali in whatever they're doing now.

Edit: they're scrimming against Fnatic.
Find out about matches on reddit/r/leagueoflegends watch on own3d.

The only pointer that i can give is to headbutt less :tongue: quite a few times you headbutted people to safety or out of other peoples shots when it wasn't needed. Save the headbutt to push their squishy people into your team or push their tanky people away from your team. You can if you're fast enough headbutt and pulverize before they get knocked away for an instant knock up which is always amazing.

After a headbutt I almost always get to them fast enough to pulv. I probably do headbutt too much but better to be safe than sorry. XD
If we ever get around to making a TSR team I think I would like to be the support player (assuming I'm good enough to be in it).

I can play a few supports now and always perform reasonably well. I need to get better with Zilean but I'm not sure when exactly I would use him over a more conventional support anyway.
If we ever get around to making a TSR team I think I would like to be the support player (assuming I'm good enough to be in it).

I can play a few supports now and always perform reasonably well. I need to get better with Zilean but I'm not sure when exactly I would use him over a more conventional support anyway.

Zilean ain't a support really :tongue:

He's a much better situational AP mid.

However the next champion is a support yordle or as Riot have called it on twitter a Suppordle.
Zilean ain't a support really :tongue:

He's a much better situational AP mid.

However the next champion is a support yordle or as Riot have called it on twitter a Suppordle.

Lulu? I shall purchase her :biggrin: I can play Ali and Soraka, and Taric to an extent although not recently. I think three options is enough anyway tbh. We should have a game with support Vayne and AD Soraka :moon:

I think he definitely can be played as a support but I have played him mid to reasonable effect.

Hmmm, I think I shall have to purchase a third rune page and start building a proper support page as well.

I still have two essays to finish but I'm so tired. I think I shall have some coffee and a shower.

Quick Reply

Latest