Turn on thread page Beta

This one is for the girls! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    it starts raining...
    don't mention rain...that's when the beautifully straight + soft hair...turns extremely curly... :mad: ...that your history teacher mutters shirley temple under his breath.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    incidentally for the lads - do you people wear gel when you go out? i don't like it since it makes your hair go stiff and rank to touch, and it's also disgusting when it starts raining...
    I have too much hair for gel.

I just leave it in whatever shape it comes out of the shower in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    don't mention rain...that's when the beautifully straight + soft hair...turns extremely curly... :mad: ...that your history teacher mutters shirley temple under his breath.
    urghhh, rain- there is definate correlation between rain and me blow-drying my hair (ie. both happen all the time, lol)

i do wear make up, i will wear a bit of concealer if needed, then a tinted moisturiser (otherwise my skin goes dry) + i can't cope without my eyeliner + mascara. and a bit of lip gloss to go. it does take practice to get it right- particularly true of eyeliner i you going for the rock chick look, got to be bit smudged, but purposefully so :rolleyes:

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    oooh..i can never put make up its impossible. I can only wear eyeliner on my lower bit of the eye otherwise i end up looking like a panda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    oooh..i can never put make up its impossible. I can only wear eyeliner on my lower bit of the eye otherwise i end up looking like a panda.
    If i didn't have long lashes i think i would use mascarra...but i'm glad i don't have to...i can imagine me experiencing many complications putting it on as i have no clue about makeup -just that i'm not a big fan of it.

ReputationRep:
    I understand all of your problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    I understand all of your problems.
    lol - you're such a sympathetic person.

ReputationRep:
    I disagree with the title, some of my m8s are obviously far better than you at putting on makeup, but whyen they do it in the wrong light . . .

ReputationRep:
    lol - i just don't like makeup. I don't feel like me underneath. The only time i'm requiered to wear makeup is proudctions. I had to wear a lot when i performed at greenwich theatre, that was like toture. I looked like a...a...no words to express my horror.
    greenwhich theatre, where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    I usually just wear a bit of light foundation, a bit of mascara and some lip gloss. Maybe eyeshadow if I'm going out. I don't do eyeliner - I think it looks too OTT and it ALWAYS seems to go wrong when I do it anyway.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    greenwhich theatre, where do you live?
    South West London

ReputationRep:
    South West London
    You forgot to add UK.

Thats a bit general isn't it? Though with all these stalkers *Looks at JSM*

ReputationRep:
    You forgot to add UK.

Thats a bit general isn't it? Though with all these stalkers *Looks at JSM*
    The point was to be general lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Hehe nice chat up line. That always works with me ."Why are you putting on make up? its hiding your natural beauty" then she will reply "no its hiding my natural ugglyness"
    "Why are you putting on makeup? Could you not have done not done it at home?"

"I didn't have time"

"Yeah, I understand, having to make yourself beautiful to attract my attention"

ReputationRep:
    I know this sounds so disgusting but 'spunk' on the face does actually moisterise the skin. Not that i have ever had it done to me of course :P

I dont wear much make up either, i might put some foundation one incase i have a little spot or something, but i dont really like make up or pink things. i think they are tarty. Lip gloss is ok but only if i have my hair tied back, i remember an incident where i had open hair and lip gloss and the weather got windy and my hair kept getting stuck to my lipgloss, i looked such a prat.
    I'm more worried about my eyebrows more often than not, i dont want them to get hairy or anything so i find myself plucking them about twice a week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma2004)
    I know this sounds so disgusting but 'spunk' on the face does actually moisterise the skin. Not that i have ever had it done to me of course :P
    Another good reason for the pleasures of man.

ReputationRep:
    Men - cant live with em, cant live without em

ReputationRep:
    Men - cant live with em, cant live without em

They should sell it in tubs though, i dont realy like going down on my bf.

It's a hard life

*sighs*

ReputationRep:
    i just don't like makeup. Lipgloss and straight soft hair is my makeup
    Yessssss....I am not the only one then!! Nice to meet you!! hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma2004)
    They should sell it in tubs though, i dont realy like going down on my bf.
    O_o

Well...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.