The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

matouwah
Where are they are alot of arab students at university?

do u mean where are there alota arabs? if so i think kings. my friends cousin goes there n she told me there r alotta arabs there. why r u arab?
Reply 2
FunkyTeenAngel
do u mean where are there alota arabs? if so i think kings. my friends cousin goes there n she told me there r alotta arabs there. why r u arab?

i have spent my whole life in an arabic country.....and was just curious where most arabs go to uni in the UK....
matouwah
i have spent my whole life in an arabic country.....and was just curious where most arabs go to uni in the UK....

o sorry i hadnt seen that u were in qatar. so ur like an ex pat?
Reply 4
FunkyTeenAngel
o sorry i hadnt seen that u were in qatar. so ur like an ex pat?

yes i am indian..
o ok. so u wanna go to a uni that has a lotta arabs in it?
Reply 6
FunkyTeenAngel
o ok. so u wanna go to a uni that has a lotta arabs in it?

nah but i like diverse communities....in my school we have over 50 nationalities...
Reply 7
Yeah i wanna go where there is a lot of araaabsssss as well........
o ok. mosta my friends are arab. im not tho.
Reply 9
FunkyTeenAngel
o ok. mosta my friends are arab. im not tho.

where u from..... do u smoke sheesha or play tarneeb?
Reply 10
FunkyTeenAngel

Where are u from Funky?
matouwah
where u from..... do u smoke sheesha or play tarneeb?

dad's english,mum's malaysian. i dont smoke sheesha.. no wayyyyy.. but alotta my friends have tried it. man its worse for ya than normal cigs!! i heard it comes in lotsa nice flavours tho. no idea what tarneeb is tho...
Reply 12
No Arabs Going To Uni Out Here On Uk Learning??????
Reply 13
Do You get Eid Holidays at Uni????
prolly the day off but prolly not for long periods of time. where u from
Reply 15
Originally Posted by mb85
Do You get Eid Holidays at Uni????

No holidays at any Uni. you can probably take a day out and pretend to be sick tho (which is what happens). a lot of the time, if there is an important lab or experiment for your degree, you usually go for eid prayer and return to lectures.
Reply 16
matouwah
No Arabs Going To Uni Out Here On Uk Learning??????

I think a lot of arabs are going to Canadian unis or to the states, maybe check Toronto, McGill etc.
Reply 17
yaaaa center sheesaha qbc
Reply 18
london unis....especially lse
Reply 19
Tina
london unis....especially lse

LSE.......I hope I get in then....... but the acceptance rate is too low...... and ill end up in Canada now............

Oh well Canada has lot of arabs.........

yaaaa rabbittttssssssss

Latest

Trending

Trending