This discussion is closed.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I find that when I upset or depressed I either starve myself or I binge eat…am I the only with weird eating habits?

I also use food as a means of procrastinating!!
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I always get addictions! Currently its petits filous!
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
I find that when I upset or depressed I either starve myself or I binge eat…am I the only with weird eating habits?

I eat more food depending on my mood, but as long as you don't binge as a way of sorting out your problems you are fine... try and make it not get in to a habbit.
smile
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago

i only eat when i'm hungry, so if i'm a bit low i can go ages without eating. not healthy, but it's me.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Oh and i have annoying addiction to chocolate...
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I open the fridge, realise theres nothing there, go and find a 2 litre bottle of flavoured water from shed, drink it.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by smile)
i only eat when i'm hungry, so if i'm a bit low i can go ages without eating. not healthy, but it's me.
me? well i eat when im bored, but its ok cause i go to swim about 3 hours a day.....
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
I open the fridge, realise theres nothing there, go and find a 2 litre bottle of flavoured water from shed, drink it.
Simple - Buy more food?!?!?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm feeling a bit depressed now so not at all that hungry.
Alaric
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I find that when I upset or depressed I either starve myself or I binge eat?am I the only with weird eating habits?

I do exactly that, except I always alternate and it isn't really mood dependent that I'm doing it more which I'm doing!

I mainly stems from my lazyness though, and that I'm now fending for myself at uni and not being provided with food regularly.

I managed to lose 3/4 of a stone or so last term by neglecting to eat and keeping off chocolate (pack of 20 funsize mars bars in 2 days was fairly regular behaviour last year...)

I did just eat an entire 300g tub of houmous, which with a couple of pitta and a bowl of coco pops constitutes all my food for the day...

Alaric.
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Simple - Buy more food?!?!?
You don't have trousers, I don't have food. Simple.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
You don't have trousers, I don't have food. Simple.
Ok true! we all have to make sacrifices! I couldnt live without food tho!
FunkyTeenAngel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wen im stressed i get addicted to fried food-spesh friend tomates/mushrooms/eggs/onions/sausages ..
smile
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Ok true! we all have to make sacrifices! I couldnt live without food tho!
i think i could.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
...and i have this really weird obsession with ketchup and toast or salad cream and toast...they are so tastey!
the g
Report 16 years ago
i eat crap all day and night and don't gain an ounce. i have turbo metabolism. i like m&ms and ice tea.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can't stand eating. The flavours I remember during my childhood seemed to have vanished. Or perhaps it is because I can't cook that well.
FunkyTeenAngel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ye but eventually ya metabolism catches up o ya
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I can't stand eating. The flavours I remember during my childhood seemed to have vanished. Or perhaps it is because I can't cook that well.
No, nothing to do with that at all. Its all to do with the fact that you are a manager of a fast food restaurant. Look at what it did you your sense of taste!
the g
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by FunkyTeenAngel)
ye but eventually ya metabolism catches up o ya
yeah, maybe one day. but i've gone on my mom and shes still got a fast one.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads