The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

if im stressed i get some biscuits and some icing and make images of what im angry at on the biscuit with the icing and eat it, its strangely satisfying. ive er.... got some issues with how i deal with stuff and this is a good alternative to the otherways but it doesnt always work, ah well
rock on
Reply 21
shadowspirit777
if im stressed i get some biscuits and some icing and make images of what im angry at on the biscuit with the icing and eat it, its strangely satisfying. ive er.... got some issues with how i deal with stuff and this is a good alternative to the otherways but it doesnt always work, ah well
rock on

That is such a fantastic idea! Im gunna try that right now!

DAM!!!!!
1. I dont have any buscuits
2. I dont have any icing.
Reply 22
Daveo
I always get addictions! Currently its petits filous!

Me too! me too! Have you noticed how the little pots taste different to the bigger pots? I only eat the bigger pots :biggrin:
Reply 23
me!
Me too! me too! Have you noticed how the little pots taste different to the bigger pots? I only eat the bigger pots :biggrin:

YEAH!!!!!! THATS so true! ME2! Bigger pots all the way! Thats scary!
Reply 24
me!

i get the little ones, then i can have 2 different flavours in the same helping :biggrin:
Daveo
YEAH!!!!!! THATS so true! ME2! Bigger pots all the way! Thats scary!

i agree with you guys, bigger pots all the way

my current addiction is to supercook mini white marshmallows heh heh
Reply 26
Tinykates
i get the little ones, then i can have 2 different flavours in the same helping :biggrin:

Oh yeah! The thing was i ended up repeatedly eating all 6! oops!
Lol, thats so weird. im a huge petit filous fan! I love the raspberry or the peach ones :biggrin: my friends totally take the mick, but hey its petit filous!!
Reply 28
Daveo
Oh yeah! The thing was i ended up repeatedly eating all 6! oops!

he he - maybe we should start a petit filous lovers association :biggrin:
Reply 29
on_a_plain_11
Lol, thats so weird. im a huge petit filous fan! I love the raspberry or the peach ones :biggrin: my friends totally take the mick, but hey its petit filous!!

Take the piss? TUT TUT! IT's PETIT FILOUS for gods sake! Its great.
Reply 30
Tinykates

I currently have about 14 little pots sitting in my fridge going 'eat me' eat me' but I refuse BIG POTS RULE :biggrin: I like the strawberry ones :biggrin:
Daveo
Take the piss? TUT TUT! IT's PETIT FILOUS for gods sake! Its great.

no mocking petit filous! its just not done ok!?!

and hell yeah to the suggestion of the petit filous appreciation thing
Reply 32
me!
I currently have about 14 little pots sitting in my fridge going 'eat me' eat me' but I refuse BIG POTS RULE :biggrin: I like the strawberry ones :biggrin:

oooooooooooooooooo send them to meeeeee! lol. while on the topic...has anyone tried the milkybar yoghurts? mmmmm :biggrin:
me!

Go get one! and eat it on here!
Reply 34
Tinykates
oooooooooooooooooo send them to meeeeee! lol. while on the topic...has anyone tried the milkybar yoghurts? mmmmm :biggrin:

OOOOOOOO YER there cool but not as good as petits filous!
Reply 35
ThornsnRoses
I find that when I upset or depressed I either starve myself or I binge eat…am I the only with weird eating habits?

I also use food as a means of procrastinating!!

If I am very stressed or upset I tend eat virtually nothing. I have gone about 3-4 days without eating anything before.
Reply 36
Daveo
OOOOOOOO YER there cool but not as good as petits filous!

obviously they're not as good as petit filous but still pretty damn good. :biggrin:
Reply 37
NikNak
If I am very stressed or upset I tend eat virtually nothing. I have gone about 3-4 days without eating anything before.

:eek: i've done that before :frown: - not good. how you getting along with that goal of yours?
Reply 38
Tinykates
obviously they're not as good as petit filous but still pretty damn good. :biggrin:

OBVIOUSLY!
Big up the Petit Filous fan club.
you guys you guys Lemon flavoured Nurofens are so tastey..must be careful not to get an addiction or else i might accidently overdose :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending