This discussion is closed.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
:eek: i've done that before - not good. how you getting along with that goal of yours?
Hmm...I have a few goals setup now!! Most of them are starting this week cos I am moving into a new house and they are related to that. The only one which is a bit dodgy is being dragged done an aerobics class for women every week (i am a bloke lol) by my soon to be flat mate. Should be amusing lol.

Feeling a lot better now than I was thanks!!

Yeah, me and eating have never got on very well. I do need to put on a little weight really.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
Hmm...I have a few goals setup now!! Most of them are starting this week cos I am moving into a new house and they are related to that. The only one which is a bit dodgy is being dragged done an aerobics class for women every week (i am a bloke lol) by my soon to be flat mate. Should be amusing lol.

Feeling a lot better now than I was thanks!!

Yeah, me and eating have never got on very well. I do need to put on a little weight really.
That's great! he he - i bet you'll find the aerobics thing fun! I'm really glad you're feeling better. Good luck with moving house too - gotta be stressful.

I'm not too good with the eating thing myself - have had some problems, but hope it's nothing too serious with you

Love Kate
xxxx
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
That's great! he he - i bet you'll find the aerobics thing fun! I'm really glad you're feeling better. Good luck with moving house too - gotta be stressful.

I'm not too good with the eating thing myself - have had some problems, but hope it's nothing too serious with you

Love Kate
xxxx
I like things like moving house - can't wait!

No nothing serious in the sense of an illness. I just lose my appetite when i have things on my mind.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
you guys you guys Lemon flavoured Nurofens are so tastey..must be careful not to get an addiction or else i might accidently overdose
Not addicted yet... But MILK I love milk... it's so bad now that everytime I go to my best friends house they just automatically give me a glass of milk, lol I even got a bottle of milk for Christmas!
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
Not addicted yet... But MILK I love milk... it's so bad now that everytime I go to my best friends house they just automatically give me a glass of milk, lol I even got a bottle of milk for Christmas!
OOO ME2! Agen! Maybe it goes with the petits filous addiction!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
nope - fraid it doesn't, unless it's ICE COLD...then it probably does
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
This is really freaky, guess what I also wanna be a doctor, and by ur sig I guess you do 2!!!!!!!
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
This is really freaky, guess what I also wanna be a doctor, and by ur sig I guess you do 2!!!!!!!
Lol…I got given a can of vegetable soup for Christmas from friends…apparently I need to eat more ‘healthily’. I think it’s the funniest xmas prezzy ive got for ages!
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
WOW! WOW! YAY! im on my way to bein a doctor tho its rly hard!
I'm a little bit drunk!
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
WOW! WOW! YAY! im on my way to bein a doctor tho its rly hard!
I'm a little bit drunk!
are you upset about something Dave...last week i was a bit pissed on here and i posted some mean stuff..
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
are you upset about something Dave...last week i was a bit pissed on here and i posted some mean stuff..
YOUR DAM RITE IM UPSET! Well more pissed off with revision but hey!
shadowspirit777
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol…I got given a can of vegetable soup for Christmas from friends…apparently I need to eat more ‘healthily’. I think it’s the funniest xmas prezzy ive got for ages!
i got a glow in the dark rubber ducky for christmas and it had a parachute attached, heh heh heh

rock on
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (242)
61.89%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.6%
No- I want it (105)
26.85%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.65%

Watched Threads