Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ahh, stumped my toe about 3 hours ago, and it's still hurting now. Theres also a huge bruise there now, and it wont bend as far as the one on my other foot... should i be worried?

ReputationRep:
    yes, your leg is going to fall off.

ReputationRep:
    Toes repair themselves, you break one every couple of months anyway.

Wussy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    yes, your leg is going to fall off.

or maybe just the toe...
    --------------
    (Original post by JonnyB)
    Toes repair themselves, you break one every couple of months anyway.

Wussy
    eh?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    They can't do much about broken toes anyway

ReputationRep:
    you probaly bruised the muscle/bone in your toe, get it checked out by your local GP just incase and for some painkillers if the pain doesnt go by the morning.
    Hope you get better :hugs:

SCx

ReputationRep:
    make the most of it, i always stub my toe, and probably broken it a few times and the best thing about it, the sympathy of you hobbling around everywhere :P: im just clumsy though

ReputationRep:
    I broke my middle toe, it snapped sideways, it hurt, its still wonky now actually. Just strap it to another toe with some bandage thats all they did in casualty

ReputationRep:
    If your toe is out of line go to A&E as it'll need resetting (you get gas and air - LOVELY STUFF!)........however if it isn't, A&E aren;t going to do anything for you.........get some micropore first aid tape and buddy tape your toe to the one next to it (just strap em together in other words)...............put some ice on it (10mins, every 2 hours)........keep your foot up - take some paracetamol if the pain is that bad and it'll sort itself out

ReputationRep:
    its proably to sore to bend do not worry nothing bad has happened xxx

ReputationRep:
    is this coincidence because i also have bruied toe, i was running up the stairs of my house because i was gonna get late for my first lesson. I bumped my toe on the edge of the stairs and it really hurt, i ended up missing my first class because i cant even put socks in and shoes on my foot.. im really walking really slow, and hey it has the positives because i finally get to use the lift of my school (first time eva in my 2 years in college)

ReputationRep:
    you cant do anyhting about broken toes- unless its really misplaced and then A&E will reset it. i broke mine in july, i stuck in in icy water for a bit and took painkillers and that wa sit, just leave it to heal naturally.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.