Turn on thread page Beta

Who needs sleep? Stupid sleep. watch

ReputationRep:
    My sleep pattern's been a bit odd the last few nights anyway. I went to bed at about 3.30am on Wednesday morning (was writing a psychology paper) and had to be up at 7.30 for an English tutorial at 9. I was planning on coming back to halls at midday to go back to bed, but ended up going to the union to play pool with a friend, then I went to his house and got a pizza hut, then drank beer. Didn't get back to halls until 1.30am... and I literally fell asleep before my head hit the pillow. I woke up at about 6am and my light was still on, heh. Then I slept in until 2.30pm... ahh... 13 glorious hours of sleep. And now I get the feeling I wont be tired again until, like i said, about 5am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Well I don't have any classes tomorrow, just have to hand in the essay on the way past the Uni when I'm going for my bus. So it's not the same as pulling an all nighter then going to class. Theoretically I can just sleep on the bus. I say theoretically, as there's a chance it'll be busy and I'll be stuck sitting next to some random.
    or that you'll miss your stop :s: - that wouldnt be good. And I certainly wouldnt advise the 4.30am - 9am thing. That was an absolute killer :s: :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    or that you'll miss your stop :s: - that wouldnt be good. And I certainly wouldnt advise the 4.30am - 9am thing. That was an absolute killer :s: :sleep:
    It's intercity, there's only two stops, and I get off at the 2nd.

ReputationRep:
    http://thestudentroom.co.uk/t171596.html
    come and kill penguins!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.