Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tranquil_rage)
    Thanks for the encouragement Marychrist!

Things are getting a lot better for me lately, got off my arse and did something about it all.
    Its good things are getting better. But i dont know about ur course and stuff but how about getting a job or something and that'll be something else?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Daniel and I'm 23. Came here to work and I have the same problem as you ))) my colleges are too old for me and I have no friends here 'cause I'm from overseas.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by DanxD)
    Hey I'm Daniel and I'm 23. Came here to work and I have the same problem as you ))) my colleges are too old for me and I have no friends here 'cause I'm from overseas.
    12 year old thread, I'm afraid. Please make a new one.

ReputationRep:
    You seem like a cool person and we might have the same taste in music. I can't go out but could be a pen pal if that helps

ReputationRep:
    You seem like a cool person and we might have the same taste in music. I can't go out but could be a pen pal if that helps

ReputationRep:
    Hi are you still looking for friends ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanxD)
    Where do you study ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey how old are you? I’m new to the area too and I’m looking for new pals. I’m apersonal Trainer. Have a bf. And I’m 28

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a student but I moved here a year and a half ago, am also 20 and from near Southampton. The best friends I have are from imposing! Look into events that interest you. Watch street performances you like. Join groups and clubs or get a part time job. It is still tricky though. I don't have a lot of friends who are able to go on night's out. If you ever wanna catch a gig or hit up town I would also be up for 😎

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've been living in Glasgow for 8 months, I have made some friends but honestly I would like to meet more people. I am not english native speaker so it would help me to pick up the language and in the other hand I would enjoy so much meeting more native people from Glasgow/UK!

ReputationRep:
    This is one of the most impressive necrobumps I've seen on ANY forum!

ReputationRep:
    Teach, I have a same feeling with you guy, I also want to make friends and have a chat instead of being a homebody person everyday, It is hard to integrate into a local culture and a social cycle, I hope find some place or some friends to have a fun during the weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giant_frying_pan)
    This is one of the most impressive necrobumps I've seen on ANY forum!
    It was a handy thread 🤔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shymanha)
    Teach, I have a same feeling with you guy, I also want to make friends and have a chat instead of being a homebody person everyday, It is hard to integrate into a local culture and a social cycle, I hope find some place or some friends to have a fun during the weekend
    Well, I've tried to teach but people haven't taken it seriously, instead they see it as casual

ReputationRep:
    OP is probably 6ft under by now. Poor geezer

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.