The Student Room Group

Stupid people aren't allowed to have sex

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
A lot of the population would be banned from sex then.. the number of babies will fall.. we're already living in fear of an aging population!
Reply 21
But... But... But then no one would vote for political parties and ideologies like the BNP, UKIP or support the EDL!?

And then who would we laugh at!? WHO!?
Original post by DH-Biker

Original post by DH-Biker
But... But... But then no one would vote for political parties and ideologies like the BNP, UKIP or support the EDL!?

And then who would we laugh at!? WHO!?

UKIP is hardly the BNP (really).
lol......this is classic stuff OP, why would you get neg repped for this :biggrin:
Wow does the judge ban himself from having sex then, he obviously has no way of stopping him so he is stupid himself... Logic in the illogical

Also there is always a chance that someone can have sex, hence why no one should be ashamed to not have lost virginity... cmon anyone could lose it if they wanted. It happens a lot on a friday night as well when there are some stupid drunk sl*gs in town with some pathetic idiot.
Original post by boromir9111

Original post by boromir9111
lol......this is classic stuff OP, why would you get neg repped for this :biggrin:

You can't have sex either! :naughty:
Original post by kristinaalovesu
You can't have sex either! :naughty:

I think in the TSR world this is a call for "OUCH" :tongue:
An IQ of 48 is lower than that of an Alsatian.

I wouldn't even want to be alive if I were that stupid, let alone having sex :lolwut:
Reply 28
So he's going to have to be constantly supervised to make sure he doesn't have it?
YAYYYYY for civil liberties....
Reply 29
Original post by im so academic
UKIP is hardly the BNP (really).

They're often regarded as the "BNP in suits". :dontknow:

But either way, even taking them out of the equation, the point still stands.
Original post by HelenH27
A lot of the population would be banned from sex then.. the number of babies will fall.. we're already living in fear of an aging population!

where he developed a sexual relationship with a man called Kieron

In this case I don't see any reduction in the number of babies being born :s-smilie:
Reply 31
Well it's about time...
Original post by Shezro
Natural selection :teehee:

It's not natural mate. It's artificial selection.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending